• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Mine is already set to that.

2a16a07a40470210905de2102d82d358.jpg

When you click on the channel on the left side of the screen you will see 3 little dots (they’re hard to see) it will pull up a screen and you open up notifications and then you make sure the notifications settings are like the top picture
    1dd109135cb4d94de30d680e45523ef6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    When you click on the channel on the left side of the screen you will see 3 little dots (they’re hard to see) it will pull up a screen and you open up notifications and then you make sure the notifications settings are like the top picture

On mine, I found the settings with a down arrow.

And my settings are the same as your top photo.

But it seems I am not only getting equipment notices, but also firearms.

Not a huge deal, as long as I get the ones I need

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    On mine, I found the settings with a down arrow.

And my settings are the same as your top photo.

But it seems I am not only getting equipment notices, but also firearms.

Not a huge deal, as long as I get the ones I need

Try unchecking all of the notifications you have set in #notification-selection and then rechecking them. I saw someone mention having to do that a few days ago on the discord and it resolved it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Try unchecking all of the notifications you have set in #notification-selection and then rechecking them. I saw someone mention having to do that a few days ago on the discord and it resolved it.
    I noticed I am still getting all the different notices, but when I got the one and only 'primer' notification, my phone pinged me. Of course I was working and thought it was a text so I missed my only opportunity.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm starting to ponder the "gouging" thoughts. If every time they pop up, say they are $30 / 1000. Anyone looking to Hord them are going to buy them.
    If they are $75/1000, I'd say less Horders will buy them.
    Law of Supply and demand dictates that price should go up as demand goes up and supply goes down.
    Supply is going down on primers cause they are being shipped more to ammo manufacturers cause their demand is high.

If prices don't go up with the supply down, then we have rationing. Which is what we have right now.
    We can all be emotional and upset at the situation, but it is what it is. Who should make the additional $? the manufacturer? the distributor? The reseller?
    Of all the entities we need the MFG in business or it all falls apart. They are the ones that is hardest to start up again.
    Seems to me that the MFG should be raising prices so they can live through the high wave and survive the low wave and/or expand the manufacturing.

I'm a caster so Primers are a MAJOR part of my cheap pistol rounds. but 3 or even 5 cents more per primer is not going to kill me either so long as when I want them, I can buy them.

Just throwing that out there.

BTW, I have been part of the Discord thread and either I'm not on my phone enough or I'm always Out of Stock by the time I click.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I noticed I am still getting all the different notices, but when I got the one and only 'primer' notification, my phone pinged me. Of course I was working and thought it was a text so I missed my only opportunity.
    They're really hard to get even if you act immediately and you're already logged in to Natchez, Brownells, MidwayUSA, BassPro, etc. The number of subscribers on this Discord channel are above 8000 now. A few weeks ago, I was able to get stuff in my basket that I didn't need until the point of completing the order with one more click. Nowadays, the item is gone before that point.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    They're really hard to get even if you act immediately and you're already logged in to Natchez, Brownells, MidwayUSA, BassPro, etc. The number of subscribers on this Discord channel are above 8000 now. A few weeks ago, I was able to get stuff in my basket that I didn't need until the point of completing the order with one more click. Nowadays, the item is gone before that point.
    Yep. Pretty much luck of the draw.

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    They just had a primer drop today for Brownells and Midway notified via discord and email notifications. I was lucky enough to just sit there in front of my computer when the notifications started popping up. I was able to snag primers after several attempts to get to the check-out to go through (overloaded due to so many people ordering).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    That midway drop was amazing. Got 5k SRPs and 5k SPPs out of it. All hail Larry!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom