• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Will there be anyone there that buys ammo? I have 650 rounds of 40 cal I am looking to sell or trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guarantee you show up with that in your trunk on Saturday and you could sell it all without ever setting foot in the building just by walking up and down the line to get in with a sign saying you have it.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    I guarantee you show up with that in your trunk on Saturday and you could sell it all without ever setting foot in the building just by walking up and down the line to get in with a sign saying you have it.

I know you’re right... just never done that and it feels so weird.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'll be there with the wife in the afternoon. Sunday is my birthday so I will look for something for her to pay for :)

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We are there and set up, in the hall to the right when you come in. Towards the outside wall about halfway back, look for our sign. By the way this is back in the original building not the Weis building. Stop by and see us, we will have (presumably) the best prices on ammo and mags at the show....

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    We are there and set up, in the hall to the right when you come in. Towards the outside wall about halfway back, look for our sign. By the way this is back in the original building not the Weis building. Stop by and see us, we will have (presumably) the best prices on ammo and mags at the show....

Any C&R stuff? Rifle ammo? I will be there! Can’t wait.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Got in at 12:30
    No lines
    Powder vendor
    Regular prices
    No primers seen so far

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Random question. Any Microtech knife dealers there? I know a few show up at the Harrisburg shows.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    I was looking forward to attending this show, but still down with COVID! How many tables are there?

The website said 1,000, but there were a lot of empty tables and space in the hall off the left of the entrance.

It was crowded to the point that it was hard to navigate down some aisles. Any tables that had ammo and/or reloading supplies was mobbed, as expected. I was able to get some 300 BLK PMags and ammo for my new build, and restock on some cleaning supplies, so not a bad trip up. Plus I was able to stop by our vets' in Parkton and pick up my dogs' medicine, so bonus there.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    I found this show to be just odd today. Packed as expected. Prices were all over the place. Some high, some not. Found a few decent deals on mags. Ammo was high overall but not more than expected. Overall stock seemed way down on guns and ammo. No 7.5 Swiss or 6.5 Jap. Too many people not wearing masks as well. Glad I went though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom