• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    20+ lbs of BRASS.

Drawing Friday, 26th, must pickup in Middle river by the 31st.

Donation to the new THier Aberdeen compound would be appreciated, NOT required. Donation or not, will NOT affect drawing winner

I ain't moving it.

Attachments

• 20210317_120006.jpg
      20210317_120006.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 195

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks man. I’ll pay for the shipping and your time to do it.:party29:
    If I get it, I'll make sure you get some - it'd be a good excuse to get the Bimmer out for a day's drive with the missus - that'd be a really pretty drive out there. I have a story about driving out to Garrett County for a court date with my son - another story for another time. ;)

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    If I get it, I'll make sure you get some - it'd be a good excuse to get the Bimmer out for a day's drive with the missus - that'd be a really pretty drive out there. I have a story about driving out to Garrett County for a court date with my son - another story for another time. ;)

Thank you. I better quit clogging up this thread.:o

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Here's the deal, I dont have the time to ship, if Buff wins, he, (she?) Must chose someone to pickup and arrange a away to get it.

I am on a new project for work, and between buying a house, packing, moving, I just don't have the time. I'm sorry, just getting more and more crazy for time.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Here's the deal, I dont have the time to ship, if Buff wins, he, (she?) Must chose someone to pickup and arrange a away to get it.

I am on a new project for work, and between buying a house, packing, moving, I just don't have the time. I'm sorry, just getting more and more crazy for time.
    I'll volunteer to hook it up. Like I said, it's a beautiful drive out there, and the missus and I can make a day-date out of it - drive out, meet Buff for the brass, get some lunch, take the drive back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom