• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    Great! The more the better. Now that you're in the shallow end and getting used to the water I'll just leave this here for later... https://www.silencershop.com/

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You guys are psychics lol. The day I brought the firearm home, my fiancé claimed it for herself. No argument here though, I get to go shopping again! Being as thirsty as I am, I applied for my designated collectors license (still waiting to here from MSP). Now I’m on the hunt for the DDM4 PDW, with no luck of course. I contacted Tyler Firearms (wishlist/transfer) who were awesome with my 1st purchase, but haven’t heard back from them as of yet. I’m absolutely hooked!!! The fiancé and I are also signing up for training classes.

That's great to hear. A lot of people joke about losing all their firearms in tragic boating accidents. A lot of mine get lost to my wife. Worse, she really likes the expensive ones.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Welcome from Timonium. Best first post I have seen since I have been a member here.
    Glad to have you here.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Welcome brother. You have embarked on a twisty, winding journey that will make you smile at times, cry at times, and be downright pissed off at times(the latter will be because of govt, laws, regulations). Remember when it comes to voting, research all of the candidates and don’t vote for the letter behind the name. You could say that I am a single issue voter...I put the 2nd Amendment as the number one, top priority when casting my vote because without it, we will have no other rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom