Sun 9-3

Admission $10

http://www.eagleshows.com/

coupon.png

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I don't usually post about this show, although I have gone once and it was a decent show. There were about 50% more products than a typical Gettysburg show in a venue about the same size, so prepare for narrow aisles and crowds if that bothers you. When I went it was crammed tightly into two small rooms and a central hallway.

It is a long drive, IMO, depending upon your location. Not as far as Oaks, but also not as big.

Plenty of parking was available.

NOTE:

There has been a controversy in the past few weeks about Eagle Arms, the promoter, appearing to cave to political pressure and ban the sale of poly 80 kits.

That was a public claim by a local politician and the state AG. Eagle and JSD (a poly 80 vendor) have both since released statements that they are NOT now banned and will be at the show.

Discussion here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=255233 (long thread... jump to end for current status).

Latest article here, with a decent summary of the situation:

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/jsd-supply-returns-to-gun-shows-sell-80-ghost-guns/#ixzz6pxunIsca
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Under the new agreement, JSD Supply will be allowed to sell unfinished frames and kits at all Eagle Arms shows in the Key Stone State. JSD Supply agreed to have the buyers sign a form stating that they are over 18, not a felon, and will not bring the kits back to anywhere that unfinished frames are illegal.

The sheet is half a page long and will list similar terms and conditions that Polymer80 lists on their website. The customer will not have to present an ID or give personal information. There is not a requirement for JSD Supply to keep the records.

JSD Supply has a history of refusing to turn over customer information to the state. The Attorney General did request JSD Supply to turn over some customer records to him. The company declined to comply with the request without a subpoena. Inside sources say this enraged the AG and is one reason there was a move to push Eagle Arms to ban the company.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Bump because this is the first full day of the show and I posted it late in the week, so I'm guessing few people saw it.

Planning to head up in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom