CCI has standard velocity ($3.99/50) and quiet ($4.99/50) .22lr available 10 box max

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I needed to stop buying anyway. I was getting addicted to ordering from CCI.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Nope, yesterday's customer was willing to pay X, the new customers are willing to pay X+,, so that is the new normal price.
    Everyone said all the new gun owners would be a boost to 2A rights,, Wrong.
    The new gun owners will not be active 2A supporters, Heck even older gun owners actively support businesses that are ANTI 2A,, maybe 1-2% of old gun ownersare active 2A supporters.

All the new gun buyers/owners did was cause prices to spike for 2-3 years and set a higher "Normal" price when the rush is over.

Yup, prices must've just jumped over the last few days - Blazers went up too. Oh well, t'was good while it lasted - I loaded up pretty heavy but I probably would've bought even more if I'd known a price increase was coming. I naively was hoping the supply was coming back and that the demand might be levelling off a bit.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Nope, yesterday's customer was willing to pay X, the new customers are willing to pay X+,, so that is the new normal price.
    Everyone said all the new gun owners would be a boost to 2A rights,, Wrong.
    The new gun owners will not be active 2A supporters, Heck even older gun owners actively support businesses that are ANTI 2A,, maybe 1-2% of old gun ownersare active 2A supporters.

All the new gun buyers/owners did was cause prices to spike for 2-3 years and set a higher "Normal" price when the rush is over.

It's still early days with the new surge in firearms ownership. Supply will not catch up to demand for a while, especially in the ammunition category. Prices will remain high until the raw materials industry can return to former levels. Inflation will ultimately show up in higher prices, but they will be proportionate to the rest of the marketplace.

By massive purchases of firearms, the new owners are underscoring their support for 2A. While they may not be politically active, the simple act of overwhelming purchasing sends a message to the political classes. While many politicians will toe the Party line, there will be enough hesitation to tread on the newly-awakened gun owners to make more "gun control" into a third rail. Witness the growing number of Constitutional Carry states, and the statistics that give the lie to the old "blood in the streets wild west" line of leftist ********.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    It's still early days with the new surge in firearms ownership. Supply will not catch up to demand for a while, especially in the ammunition category. ….

I’m gonna keep fingers crossed I started seeing at least some 22LR on shelves at WM, Academy, etc. soon -

- Thanks to Vista making CCI/Federal available “Direct to Consumer” at present I’ve got enough 22LR to last myself awhile AND including several visits by the grandkids which is a darn good thing cuz -

- the extent of damage to the contents of the CCI and Federal packages being delivered by UPS has gotten so bad I have to suspend any more orders of rimfire online

... Hope I don’t regret it but, it’s gotten so bad I totally expect the priming compound around the inside of many of the rimfire rounds I’ve received to have come loose … which means failures to fire … :-/

Cuttyfunk

Dec 17, 2015
    This is likely a result of distributor pressure. If manufacturer wants to sell direct that is fine but they still have to realize there is a distribution channel that needs to make money.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

Only that is does not stay normal as supplies go up and people buy less.

Prices go back down.

They always have.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    This is likely a result of distributor pressure. If manufacturer wants to sell direct that is fine but they still have to realize there is a distribution channel that needs to make money.

No. Vista outdoors announced an upcoming price hike across all lines a month or two back. Likely this is it finally showing up for CCI.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    after noon and they still have SV, and 2 flavors of mini mags available, fist time in a while. Have enough that I plan to hold out till 100rd boxes of SVs or suppressor go up, not worth it unless I can get free shipping ordering only what I want. Seems things are winding down at gun shops around here, piles of overpriced ammo sitting on shelves, most guns in stock, just remains to be seen how long it will take till ammo availability starts out pacing demand and prices start to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom