CCI has standard velocity ($3.99/50) and quiet ($4.99/50) .22lr available 10 box max

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    You have to click on the image (I'm on a desktop browser) and use the "quick view" feature, and then use the dialog box that pops up to actually add to cart. Their cart page is basically broken, but the quick view widget works. Just placed an order for 10 each of three flavors.

You sir, are a God among men if they actually process my orders. I just bought a .22lr pistol and have to feed my M4-22 as well. I placed 6 orders at the maximum amount, so if they all process I have 3000 rounds of standard velocity coming my way.

In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby, Are we gonna go plinking, cause I’m as hard as a diamond in an ice storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I don't necessarily agree with order limits, but I abide the max as advertised. I would hope since they do have a max, they do not honor extra orders, and give some other folks a chance to purchase, especially when i found it due to the work and kindness of the community here. I did 10 and 10 plus 5 of the velosters.

I picked up a Marlin 25N some years back, finally gonna try it out. I think it is mid 80s, still in the box with the sticker on the stock.

I have never bought .22LR before, so I have no basis for comparison, but this looks like it was a pretty killer dear under current circumstances.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I don't necessarily agree with order limits, but I abide the max as advertised. I would hope since they do have a max, they do not honor extra orders, and give some other folks a chance to purchase, especially when i found it due to the work and kindness of the community here. I did 10 and 10 plus 5 of the velosters.

I picked up a Marlin 25N some years back, finally gonna try it out. I think it is mid 80s, still in the box with the sticker on the stock.

I have never bought .22LR before, so I have no basis for comparison, but this looks like it was a pretty killer dear under current circumstances.
    Considering I picked up the second order for a friend -and fellow MDS member- that drives OTR and couldn't order it, due to driving down the road at the time. I think you may wish to find out why somebody put in 2 orders, instead of getting self righteous and trying to claim a BS high ground.

Personally, I don't care what you think about what I did and why I did it.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Considering I picked up the second order for a friend -and fellow MDS member- that drives OTR and couldn't order it, due to driving down the road at the time. I think you may wish to find out why somebody put in 2 orders, instead of getting self righteous and trying to claim a BS high ground.

Personally, I don't care what you think about what I did and why I did it.

Personally, I didn't/don't think about you at all. Just sharing my experiences. I guess the timing made you think it was directed at you, but I don't even think I had read yours when I replied. Thanks though, and good luck with your orders.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    If anyone managed to get 500 rounds of the standard velocity stuff, I'd gladly trade for 1k Large Rifle Primers (CCI200).

lawdogmd

Oct 18, 2013
    Missed out again on picking up some .22 BUT I did pick up two 100rd packs of Herter's 9mm at Bass Pro on Sunday for $30 a box. There were also a few boxes left of 224 Valkyrie which does me no good unless I buy it to trade for something exotic like .308!

lawdogmd

Oct 18, 2013
    Did you arrive prior to open or did you manage to find some on the shelves after?

I just happened to stop in after lunch and saw it on an endcap shelf in the shooting section. When I asked the clerk at the gun counter if there were any other calibers he said no and was very surprised and asked where I found the 9mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom