• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Since I already listed what was available in one PA shop, I figured I'd throw a bit more info in here.

After the Trading Post I stopped at Rural King in Hanover.

They had plenty of PMags, 30-rd MFT mags for $9.99, and 60-rd Schmeisser coffin mags for $59.99.

They also had plenty of Norma High Performance 40gr LRN .22 for $8.99, 50rd box, limit 2 boxes per customer.

Anyone have any input on the MFT (Mission Force Tactical) polymer AR mags? $10 is pretty cheap if they're reliable. At the very least would make for inexpensive range mags.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I went yesterday around 10 AM and it was not crowded at all. I also noticed that the ammo sellers had lots of ammo and many of them had reduced prices. By reduced, I mean $15 for a box of 223. I’m thinking that the ammo craze is starting to subside. As far as guns go, those prices were ridiculous. Even the C&R stuff was overpriced. I left without purchasing anything

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I picked up 2lb of powder at market rates $42 for the 8208, $32 for the H335
    Plus a Persian short sword as a present for some one. Lowest price on primers I saw were $180/1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Mission accomplished, mostly: grabbed extra PMags, bunches of M1/M2 carbine and Glock mags, as well as some cute little trinkets for the girls back home. Even found some 9mm that wasn't too stupidly overpriced.

Couldn't make a deal on a 22 lever...just can't bring myself to pay the current ask.

Was hoping to grab a few AR uppers but wasn't as prepared to make final choices as I thought I was, so ended up bailing on that idea completely.

A nice day spent - really enjoyed it.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Since I already listed what was available in one PA shop, I figured I'd throw a bit more info in here.

They had plenty of PMags, 30-rd MFT mags for $9.99, and 60-rd Schmeisser coffin mags for $59.99.

They also had plenty of Norma High Performance 40gr LRN .22 for $8.99, 50rd box, limit 2 boxes per customer.

Anyone have any input on the MFT (Mission Force Tactical) polymer AR mags? $10 is pretty cheap if they're reliable. At the very least would make for inexpensive range mags.

Holy Crap - I had no idea there was a Rural King in Hanover.

Kmic14

Slimy Member
    Apr 17, 2020
    Baltimore City

also had no idea there was a Rural King in Hanover. looks like I'll need to make another PA trip soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom