• ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    General: $8.00
    Children 11 & under: Free
    Parking is Free

The Tri-County York Gun Show will be held next on Jun 26th-27th, 2021 with additional shows on Oct 30th-31st, 2021, in York, PA. This York gun show is held at York Fairgrounds and hosted by Appalachian Promotions. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

In order for us to continue to host our gun shows, everyone attending must wear a mask and follow all social distancing guidelines. We recommend always checking our website prior to attending the show to make sure no changes have been made . Thank you for your cooperation

York Fairgrounds
    Memorial Hall
    334 Carlisle Ave
    York, PA 17404

http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/york-fairgrounds-toyota-arena/

A $1 off coupon at website

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I have never been to any PA shows. How is this show usually? Decent prices? Dry rape?

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Prices will be higher than last year!

"Dry rape! " only if you allow it to happen by going and buying higher priced items than you are will to pay!
    But I would call that consensual!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Haha

Prices will be higher than last year!

"Dry rape! " only if you allow it to happen by going and buying higher priced items than you are will to pay!
    But I would call that consensual!

Well sometimes take one for the team? Lol. Good comeback. Cool. I may try to go

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    How is availability of smokeless powder? Prices on powder? Thanks.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    We went today. Nice show (well, I haven't been to any for a year & a half). Lots of ARs & mags. & stuff. Seemed like South Carroll was the only one not scalping ammo (only had a couple boxes of 12 ga. left). By the time we got there this morning, Brian had sold most of the guns he brought Saturday & all of the ammo boxes. Around the show, I saw a number of shot guns made by companies that I didn't recognize. No .410s at all. Lots of pistols for those lucky Pennsylvanians (of course we Free-Staters could always go the transfer route). We came home with a few odds & ends, and a lot of our money. :party29: Already waiting for the next one.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    York was like a gold strike for me today! I found an East German MP44 magazine for a very fair price, a matching unissued set of Yugoslavian MP44 pouches for $25 and, best of all, an as new copy of "Full Circle A Treatise on Roller Locking"!! I've been looking for reasonably priced one of these for a decade now. I was ready to cringe when I asked the price but then he said, "How's 200 bucks sound?" I couldn't have grabbed for those dead presidents in my pocket any faster as I said "SOLD"!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom