• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    Anyone know an honest inspection station in Cecil Co./Elkton area?
    I just had the car I'm bringing to MD. completely gone over according to the states published requirements and had anything that could possibly fail taken care of.
    I'm sure they'll try their damnedest to find something wrong when it's inspected.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    We used Colettes service center. Its in Perryville, so a little down from Elkton. But they were VERY good.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    A word about Mendenhalls, north of Elkton. Not necessarily bad but will nit-pick every last detail and may repair something without consulting with you.

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    A word about Mendenhalls, north of Elkton. Not necessarily bad but will nit-pick every last detail and may repair something without consulting with you.

I used to buylawn equipment at Mendenhalls. I don't remember ever using them for auto repairs.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    Bumping on here. Son TwoOSix is living near Green Belt. Any recs for an honest inspection station nearby? He is getting an out of state company car for work and the inspectionfalls to him. Thanks!

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Bumping on here. Son TwoOSix is living near Green Belt. Any recs for an honest inspection station nearby? He is getting an out of state company car for work and the inspectionfalls to him. Thanks!
    See if rising sun in Greenbelt does them. I do know they are honest

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    Stay away from Brantwood. Ditto for Chris' in Elkton. Wish I could find an honest, competent, reasonably priced shop in the Elkton area to do work I don't or can't.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    I’ve had good experiences with AC and Collette’s. In fact, I have to take a vehicle back to AC for a reinspection tomorrow after replacing a sway bar link. Al has probably done 5-6 inspections for me in recent years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom