• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpprock

Feb 24, 2012
    Easton
    I'm wanting to get a suppressor and I have the fingerprint cards but I do not know where to go to get it done. I have called a couple local sheriff's offices but they don't do it anymore. Anyone know where to go

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    The Frederick County Sherriff's office does fingerprints. I got mine done there last September for my FL CCW renewal. But I do not know how far it is from you.

Cal68

Ikaros240

Aug 11, 2020
    IIRC the sheriff office in Wicomico does fingerprinting, and I know for a fact that Salisbury police does not do fingerprinting right now even though they state they do on their website

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Get an inkless pad from Amazon and roll your own. They pretty much accept anything from what I've seen.

benton0311

Feb 26, 2011
    Get an inkless pad from Amazon and roll your own. They pretty much accept anything from what I've seen.

I just did my own for a Form 1 recently using a kit from Amazon and was approved no problem at all. Actually it's even easier than driving somewhere and you'll pay about what you'll spend in gas. My only advice is to try to get an actual ink or inkless pad, whether it comes with the kit or you buy the pad separately. The cheapest kits come with these little disposable ink strips that are kind of a pain to use. I made it work using those but an actual pad would have been way easier.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    If buying new from a shop, they should be able to help you. My local shop doesn't use the kiosk, but they do all the same stuff there, included in the price, takes 30 min or less. Basically print out my stuff, hand me an envelops to go to the ATF and one to go to my CLEO, I put a check in the ATF envelope, and drop them off at the post office, then wait. For F1s, I just get my shop to print off a couple extra fingerprint cards when I buy something and use those with the e-file. Could use the correct FD-258 forms and inkless print pads from Amazon. Once you have prints done you can use a decently good scanner and printer with card stock to stamp some more out.

GBear

Mar 16, 2021
    Baltimore
    I just did my fingerprints through a silencer shop kiosk this morning. Quick and easy. Signed my documents electronically...my form 3 was submitted and is awaiting approval.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom