• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I just got my unrestricted renewal. It took 14 days to get the approval. I did what some friends suggested. The first five words of my G&S statement were "I am a business owner..."

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I will, currently waiting for it. Also had a states attorney said he will sign whatever I need if that helps.

You'll need documentation to move ahead. I’d also recommend reaching out to MSI (Marylandshallissue.org) because this is a complicated path to follow. They know how to navigate it.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    You'll need documentation to move ahead. I’d also recommend reaching out to MSI (Marylandshallissue.org) because this is a complicated path to follow. They know how to navigate it.

Reaching out to them is a good idea. Anyone know how long it takes them to return a phone call, however?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDH

Apr 30, 2005
    Harford County
    Who on here has experience applying for a md carry permit using being assaulted (deadly) as good and substantial?

Yes, I have and unfortunately It didn’t get me anywhere with MSP. I was first assaulted and after they were incarcerated, I was threatened in the Courtroom by them too. I had documentation from the SA, Bailiffs and Police reports for this event. Long story short MSP said well the defendant is no longer a threat since their going to be locked up for a couple years. This was about the same time as the Woodard case so they probably thought I was just trying to get one by them but who knows what they think smh.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    So how many people get denied after their interview and how long did take to be notified of the denial.

I am curious about this as well.

My uncle applied without g&s but was not told up front to not bother. Had his interview about 2 weeks ago.

Wondering what is going to happen.

For the record 88 year old ww2 navy vet. Very physically and mentally fit.

Nobody

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I am curious about this as well.

My uncle applied without g&s but was not told up front to not bother. Had his interview about 2 weeks ago.

Wondering what is going to happen.

For the record 88 year old ww2 navy vet. Very physically and mentally fit.

Nobody

Good luck to your uncle.

BTW he would have been 13 years old when WW2 ended in 1945.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom