• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Feinstein's AWB bill has been written and stored in her desk drawer for decades. All it takes is for every opportunity to pull it out and modify it to suit the current wish (expanded) list of bans and file it for debate.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Feinstein's AWB bill has been written and stored in her desk drawer for decades. All it takes is for every opportunity to pull it out and modify it to suit the current wish (expanded) list of bans and file it for debate.

Ok, enough of you are saying this and seem to have experience with it. I retract my earlier statement.

She is aging out though. As bad as she is, I'm a little fearful of who may take her place.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    These idiots fail to understand that when the R's take power again, they will not have a filibuster and the senate will pass bills with a simple majority. They learned nothing from Harry Reid.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    These idiots fail to understand that when the R's take power again, they will not have a filibuster and the senate will pass bills with a simple majority. They learned nothing from Harry Reid.

I think they realize this but they are either too arrogant to care, or have enough legislation ready to ram through that they are confident in a decade+ of 1 party rule.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Once all the illegal immigrants are made citizens 1 party rule will be assured.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daca-immigration-reform-farmworkers-citizenship-house-passes-bills/

I don't think that people fleeing their home countries would be happy to support a communist totalitarian state, run by criminal gangs, as their new home. That's what they hope to leave behind.

They come here for peace, stability, jobs and a chance for advancement. They take hard, unpleasant jobs. Certainly there are the bums who hope to live on the dole, but the rest will not be happy to support them.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Saw some video today, of Lindsay Graham visiting PSA in SC. He was on the range, punching paper with an AR-15. Video accompanied commentary from him about the uselessness of the last AWB (no impact on crime, and criminals think it's funny), and how an AR-15 is JUST the item you want when you're living in the wake of something like a Katrina and have a family to protect with no prospect of help from police. Good on LGv2.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD

looks like tomorrow's one of the big infringement days

Luckily like Obummers 13 Executive actions these will have no teeth eithier. They are basically just pee pads going on record stating his feelings. They are much less powerful then executive orders.

However its still time to fight with the gun grabber he just put in to head the ATF the the demorats will confirm because muhh feelings

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Luckily like Obummers 13 Executive actions these will have no teeth eithier. They are basically just pee pads going on record stating his feelings. They are much less powerful then executive orders.

However its still time to fight with the gun grabber he just put in to head the ATF the the demorats will confirm because muhh feelings[/QUOTE]

I really do not care anything about HIS feelings, or any democrat's feelings.

"Shall Not Be Infringed"! Marbury v. Madison. “The question, whether an act, repugnant to the constitution, can become the law of the land, is a question deeply interesting to the United States,”

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    F all of this

Yeah, seriously. So much "hell no!" in that bill text. This thing would ban just about everything but bolt-action rifles, pump-action shotguns and revolvers. Basically setting us back to 1899, folks.

This bill CANNOT pass. Not as-is, not with amendments, not in any way, shape or form. Warm up your phone and email clients, and make sure every Senator knows how we feel about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom