• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Anybody hear about the two dogs that were mutilated/shot and then thrown onto someones property near Vienna?
    I understand pictures of a German shepherd and pit bull were circulated on face book before being taken down after they were found.
    I didn't see the pictures but the pB had its teeth pulled out and was mutilated twice as bad as the other dog, shot to pieces etc.

What kind of jerkoff does something like this? I heard about it, but started thinking about it more after I was reading the dog thread on the other page.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Sounds like a demented person practicing before moving on to serial killer.:sad20:

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Fighting dogs. Saw a Lone Star Law episode where they threw a book at some scumbag for bashing the teeth out of a hog with a hammer. Said he used it to train his dogs and did not want them to get cut. Maybe something similar here.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Fighting dogs. Saw a Lone Star Law episode where they threw a book at some scumbag for bashing the teeth out of a hog with a hammer. Said he used it to train his dogs and did not want them to get cut. Maybe something similar here.

That was my first thought too. MS 13, and hood rats need bait dogs for training purposes. Use then dispose. POS’s need the same treatment.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Hopefully the Sheriff picks them up with the K-9 unit.
    They better hope their not ms-13 if that's the case.
    Last time them Caroline boys brought their dog in to help them here in the county it didn't go well for
    the guy who thought he was going to do some extra curricular vehicle activities outside the paved road way.
    Poor guy fit the stereo type and covering up with pine needles is not a viable defense from ole fido for sure.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    We’re the dogs always running loose, terrorizing locals? If so maybe someone got tired of it and sent a message.

I just got back from a SD turkey hunt. Mid way thru the hunt we saw 4 large dogs running thru a filed, the one local guy said someone needs to shoot those dogs, shouldn’t be running loose to harass people, livestock, and animals. The next day I noticed a dog was dead at the end of the driveway under the mailbox, awfully coincidental spot for it to be! I said something and another local guy said no coincidence, that is a message, that is the cabin owners dog, it was shot after repeated warnings and put there to show the owner the consequences of letting the dog run free.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    We’re the dogs always running loose, terrorizing locals? If so maybe someone got tired of it and sent a message.

I just got back from a SD turkey hunt. Mid way thru the hunt we saw 4 large dogs running thru a filed, the one local guy said someone needs to shoot those dogs, shouldn’t be running loose to harass people, livestock, and animals. The next day I noticed a dog was dead at the end of the driveway under the mailbox, awfully coincidental spot for it to be! I said something and another local guy said no coincidence, that is a message, that is the cabin owners dog, it was shot after repeated warnings and put there to show the owner the consequences of letting the dog run free.

Shot but not mutilated with teeth ripped/knocked out. Very different levels. The former I honestly do not have a problem with assuming dialogue with owner preceded the message. The latter should receive a different kind of message.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Hard to tell, but apparently the bull dog was the worst of the two and the only one missing it's teeth. My understanding is it was full of holes from gunshot more so than the other.
    Word is, they have some leads but no action yet.

Blood in the sockets will tell you. No coagulated blood in the tooth sockets will normally be an indicator of postmortem(not torture of a live animal) damage. To me, this seems like a warning or "I've had enough!" situation. But that remains to be determined...

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    I will be the first to admit I have no guilt about putting an aggressive or destructive dog down. If you don't want to lose your dog keep it in your yard or on a leash. Torture and mutilation is a whole different thing. The sheriffs dept here seemed to think something gang related when they found the lab all torn up. Small kids and livestock mean I don't want unknown animals with sharp teeth on my property. I have no idea why people must have animals, mostly dogs with no intention or plan for containing them. I have had multiple neighbors chase their dogs around my yard while I herd the kids in the house and try to keep the dog away from my livestock without shooting it.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Ive seen some dogs that once they got on to ducks or chickens, keep going after them every chance they got.
    One by one they would do them in.
    Another time some dogs were after a friends deer. He raises these deer to be sold off to these fence ranches and stuff where people come out to shoot them.

Anyway, the dogs got up to the pen and harassed this buck one time that it kept running around nuts and getting hung up in the fence.
    It was a white one that had some good genes in it but eventually from panicking so much, it's ears were all tore up from going up against the pen trying to escape till it was a bloody mess.
    They darted it and had the vet come out but they were bad enough that they wound up putting it down after they bred some others to it.

I don't know why someone would kill some dogs and then throw them in someones else's yard, doesn't make sense to me. Its middle aged people who owned them in or near town.
    Thing is, if it was more than one involved, somebody will wind up talking or bragging because they're stupid.
    Thats when they'll get caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom