• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Come on Man! Your three day late to the show, I placed a order for a 92A1 with Grabagun, waiting on the Big Freeze to end so it can be shipped out, comes with 3 each 17 round mags Tax and shipping $757.00 What price are you asking. :sad20:

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    92FS is my carry gun. Moving to a 92A1 might be nice, w/ a light rail... hrm...

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Do you have a photo of it?

I recall in the late 70s and early 80s that GREAT QUALITY guns went for for nearly what NEW ones did. I went to a pawn shop in Provo, Utah, and was given a choice. Get a new Ruger Security-Six with skinny grips for $169 or one that had been fired a few times for a review by gun writer Claire Reese. Same price but with new Hewlett grips. It was my first centerfire revolver. The sales guy showed me the area around the forcing cone and that it showed almost no fouling; also the burn marks around the chambers. I think the guy fired maybe five or six rounds for his entire gun review. The companies pretty much give the gun to the reviewers for their unbiased reviews. Then if the reviewers happen to already own the gun, or another version (in Reese's case a 6-inch model), they can sell the reviewed model and pocket the $$$.

But back then there weren't many forms to fill out. You just fill them out, plop down the money, they toss the gun in a bag and you're gone. How things have changed!

--

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    Come on Man! Your three day late to the show, I placed a order for a 92A1 with Grabagun, waiting on the Big Freeze to end so it can be shipped out, comes with 3 each 17 round mags Tax and shipping $757.00 What price are you asking. :sad20:

I was thinking $750 based on what I’ve found online. Comes with (2) 10 round mags.

I’ll put the in the classifieds here when I decide

Last edited:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I was thinking $750 based on what I’ve found online. Comes with (2) 10 round mags.

I’ll put the in the classifieds here when I decide

Good luck with that a bit steep for a "USED" Firearm, bit like a new car it drops in value the sec you drive it.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Just curious why you decided to sell, the beretta 92a1 is an interesting creation I’ve been learning a lot from club members about the various iterations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom