• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 13, 2009
    Clinton MD
    I could get behind this style of fishing..

Attachments

• 509D47CF-6030-433A-9228-95865F9F09F6.jpg
      509D47CF-6030-433A-9228-95865F9F09F6.jpg
      117 KB · Views: 222

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Thanks. Yea, I run 2 predator 3500s. Each one runs 3 lights ( 400w hps) and the converters for the troller also get plugged into one.

Seems like you could run on one (1200x2 - 2400, give you a couple of hundred watts to spare.)

I have a predator 3500 that I use to run an AC on a truck camper. The AC hits it pretty hard, but the genie never seems to care..

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Seems like you could run on one (1200x2 - 2400, give you a couple of hundred watts to spare.)

I have a predator 3500 that I use to run an AC on a truck camper. The AC hits it pretty hard, but the genie never seems to care..

Gotta add the converters in there too. I can run just one for the lights and one for the converters but the one running the lights will run wide open all nite. This way they both stay in eco mode other than when the troller is on the higher levels. I can get about 7 hours of run time on a tank of fuel.

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Gotta add the converters in there too. I can run just one for the lights and one for the converters but the one running the lights will run wide open all nite. This way they both stay in eco mode other than when the troller is on the higher levels. I can get about 7 hours of run time on a tank of fuel.

Is the troller direct wired to the +12 on the genny?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    no. We run 2 12v powermax converters that are wired in series to charge 2 12v batteries for a 24v trolling motor. The converters are plugged into the generator.

Also known as a 'redneck hybrid drive' ;-)

(I am not implying that you are a redneck, but that is what I have heard it as being referred to. Cracked me up first time I heard it. Works well with those inverter gennies as they just throttle up and down as the load on the battery bank changes)

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Had my mom contact someone on a seaark today (it was on FB and I don't have a FB account). Person responded that they had a pending sale today. Told my mom to let us know if the sale didn't go through. Was bummed - it had a bowfishing deck already on it.

To add insult to injury - I passed the new owner towing it down 97 on my way home from work!!

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    This thread has cost me a lot of money....

Had to have it. Got kids now, not in 10 years..

2472 Seaark with a 115 Suzuki and a full blind for sea ducks.

Makes the Excursion look kinda small!!

Attachments

• IMG-7630.jpg
      IMG-7630.jpg
      134.8 KB · Views: 142

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Congrats! very nice! You will be happy with it. Now its time to break it in and get some blood on it! We shot the patuxent friday nite and found a few snakehead. Then Newburg fire dept had a big 5 tournament saturday nite . We got lucky and found a couple big fish and was able to collect a few dollars!

Attachments

• newburg cat.jpg
      newburg cat.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads