• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    99% of motorcycle clubs are nonviolent....right?

I mean, I’d bet 99% have criminals in them. I mean, something like 1/3rd of the US has a criminal conviction for something. So unless it’s some really small club, probably someone in it is a criminal.

But probably not even half run guns and drugs no matter what Sons of Anarchy taught me. :-)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I will step forward as ask the question; Why is 18% of the population causing 80% of the shooting and crimes. The FBI has the statists that shows what is really going on. Yet, the idiots are calling for defunding Police, other idiots are making the police work unprecedented amounts of overtime. With their departments already dealing with sever staffing shortages. The leadership of our major cities lacks leadership and the balls to do what is needed. NYC is letting felons go by the hundreds, Communistfornia, now has a new law not making it a crime for stealing items under $100.00 it is basically a parking ticket and does not go on your record. DC is now having several shootings every day and yet still blame it on guns. So when you have a auto accident it is the cars fault, when you burn down your house it is the fires fault, when you do something stupid or illegal it is everyone's but your own. Punks, thugs, dirt bags, have become the victims ********! It in not the guns it is the idiots in charge and the idiots using the guns. There is no such thing as GUN violence.

True and they don’t give a sh*t, it’s all about controlling the people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sangel611

Feb 25, 2017
    Bidden is a joke. he doesn't know anything about guns when he always had the secret service protecting him.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    There's a big difference between Biden running his mouth to suck up to his base, and actually doing what he says he's gonna do.

Hell, a good portion of his base has already gone out and bought guns to protect themselves from the rest of his base; and that part of the base already has guns.

Biden's storm troopers - Antifa and BLM - have already taken matters into their own hands, and are out of his political control. There's no reason to assume they won't act out in the runup to the midterm elections, even if the Dems really don't want or need more violence. After all, they are in charge now, and they know they'll be blamed for the next peaceful riots.

Further, gun ownership on all political sides has increased markedly. The majority now has guns, and they feel they might need them. Announcing that you're going to take them away will not win confidence, or votes, especially when things start to burn again.

Let the senile old pederast run his mouth; he's digging a grave for his party with his tongue.

Never forget: Maryland does not define the US. This state licks the boots of its oppressors.

Antifa and blm? LOL i have long said that white liberals will feel like dr frankenstein one day when they have to deal with those they pander to. Trust me some of the most racist people are white liberals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom