Attachments

• BOOGALOO Bulletin 5.19.20_Redacted.pdf
      782.2 KB · Views: 1,135

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    LOL
    I never really took the Boogaloo movement seriously. Just kinda like a fantasy what if web forum scenario. I mean, when 2A advocates have protested, while being fully armed, have been respectful, and non violent, and very patriotic.

On the flip side, the leftists "protesting" hate the police, they system, the government. They've openly advocated burning the system down. Destroying government/public property and monuments, seizing territory (Seattle CHOP/CHAZ zone), and spoke about doing the same in Portland if I recall. They have proven to be intolerant and violent. They have actively doxxed, and harrassed anyone who has a difference of opinion. They seek to destroy anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with their agenda.

So, this announcement is nothing but a public response to a red herring. Hyping up the imagined danger from the evil right wingers. It's not about what you know, it's about what you can get the masses to believe.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Every government agency has at least a few people that are deadweight oxygen thieves, but they pretend to be useful. One of them wrote that.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Not sure what to say but I figured you guys would get a kick out of this

This is actually from the onion or babylon bee right?

I thought the mythical "Boogaloo" movement was some myth created by leftists.....

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    it's not a movement. it's a humorous name for a potential future event. saying it's a movement would be like saying "2nd civil war" is a movement.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    When you build out/pay for a capability and capacity, that very same capability/capacity must JUSTIFY ITS EXISTENCE.

Frankly, this is a problem across government. Government has become too big and bloated. They are not accountable to the citizens. They are heavy handed. They exist ONLY as self licking ice cream cones.

SG hit the nail on the head. Second Amendment supporters tend to love our country and our Constitution. All of it. We are law abiding...right up until you show us that the laws don’t work and or don’t mean anything. We are not part of the problem. If we were, then you would have known it by now. It would be very apparent. Instead of pursuing and prosecuting actual FN criminals...you know, the folks who blatantly break laws and visit violence onto those parts of society who work hard and follow the rules, folks like ATFE want to conjure boogie men that fulfill ATFE narrative for all the BAD CITIZENS IN BOOGALOO. Really?? Surely y’all are smarter than that. There are real, genuine, hard core (did I forget ACTIVELY VIOLENT?) criminals that need your focused and undivided attention.

How about y’all go clean up MS13 and them Jamaican Posses first. Yeah, that’s a real threat. When you’re done with them, you can focus on ANTIFA and the parts of BLM you insist aren’t violent. Shit, by the time y’all clean up those cesspools, you might find that we’ve outgrown our Hawaiian shirts and goofy emblems... OTOH, you might realize we never were who you wanted us to be.

PS. Imagine if we only had the minimum government we needed to get by. Our taxes would be bearable and the savings could be spent on all manner of things that would absolutely stimulate the economy. Forcing us to pay salaries and related costs for a bloated and ineffective bureaucracy is not at all what our forefathers fought for and designed. Less bureaucracy more better and MUCH CHEAPER.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    ...Mr. BATFE agent reading this... If we (very Pro 2A people) were the problem, you would have known by now.
    They are NOT trying to solve any specific problem - PLEASE don't make THAT mistake.

Thinking they are honestly trying to solve any problem beyond incremental disarmament is as serious a mistake as to think these crooked politicians (holding law and poly-sci degrees) are stupid. They are NOT problem-solving (for citizens), they are NOT stupid and they are NOT trying help us in any way.

They are continuously chipping away at trying to disarm the American population. Anything they can do to vilify, delegitimize and marginalize normal Americans will do, to get the sheep scared of the other sheep.. Please know that when Mr BATFE finishes this foolishness, there will be more, as the war on the American citizen continues.

Nov 19, 2015
    Carney
    Nowhere in that bulletin did it mention Chicken Tendies, Hunny Mussy dipping sauces, The Ghost of John Moses Browning coming to you in your dreams, Femboys in anime maid outfits, or gratuitous and lewd pictures of feet.

These guys need to work or their intelligence gathering.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    "Private social media Network"

=

mdshooters.

Hell, I'm sorry guys. I was trying to affirm my affinity for the I Love Lucy show and everyone I typed Babalou my phone changed it to boogaloo.

"Private social media Network"

=

mdshooters.

Hell, I'm sorry guys. I was trying to affirm my affinity for the I Love Lucy show and everyone I typed Babalou my phone changed it to boogaloo.

Yup.
    Mission accomplished, except the prank's target was The MGA, not The BATFE. Sorry feds- we were trolling the spies in Annapolis; we weren't trying to get you involved.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=242153

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Assuming this is real, they were trolled and fell for it.
    Next up... SHTF Anarchists. Then the EOTWAWKI rebels. God forbid The Zombie Apocalypse Rangers suit up.
    Mr. BATFE agent reading this... If we (very Pro 2A people) were the problem, you would have known by now.

I'll wager it was written by some cherry INTEL type at JSOC.

And I actually have seen some FOUO Zombie Apocalypse stuff recently. :sad20:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I always find these things hysterical. When have WE ever been violent? The firepower in Richmond was staggering, and our side even picked up the trash. The government proves again they don’t like the Constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom