• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwalker3

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    I figured I'd try posting this again, especially considering the bill recently vetoed by the legislature.

Like the title says, I'm getting out of the C & R hobby. On top of just getting older and not wanting the wife to have to deal with the collection, I can't shoot most of them due to shoulder problems so it's time to just let someone have them who can get some enjoyment out of them.

Rather than sell them one by one, I would much prefer to sell them as a lot. Pistols MUST go through 01-FFL if buyer is a MD. resident.

Here is what I have:

P-64
    Ballester Molina
    K-98
    Romanian SKS
    91/30
    91/59
    M-38
    M-44

Pkg. includes ammo as well:

250 rds 9 x 18
    540 rds 7.62 x 54

I am asking $2,400 for everything. Or, make me an offer.

I take cash and Paypal.

Pick up will be at my house. I live in Forest Hill, Harford County.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that gives more detail. I also have pictures of everything. If you're interested, send me an email at cwalker2174(at)yahoo.com and I'll send pics and spreadsheet.
    Moderator, if you feel that this post belongs in the For Sale section and not here, then please just delete. Thank you.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Sorry to hear,
    Depending on the condition of each, I'm betting you could get more than $2400 if you sell individually or selling the lot on consignment with South Carroll Sporting goods pricing them so both of you make $.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Like the title says, I'm getting out of the C & R hobby. On top of just getting older and not wanting the wife to have to deal with the collection,

As someone helping a woman in this situation, I certainly understand and appreciate your foresight. Her husband had a lot of stuff I am sifting thru and trying to organize, and sell for her.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm interested in the P64 and I live in PA, so if you are going to break up the collection, I'd be interested in discussing a price for the P64 and ammo.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    Where is a good place to put rifles of C&R on consignment and get a decent return price. I have a friend with a shop in Balto. County but he adds on to your asking price. Sometimes they sit as I sold a few modern rifles and shotguns through him. Anyone know a decent consignment place and how much they get or charge. I have a large collection of military surplus rifles form Mosin Nagant to Mauser to Mas36 to Arisaka's. I need to thin my herd for retirement.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Where is a good place to put rifles of C&R on consignment and get a decent return price. I have a friend with a shop in Balto. County but he adds on to your asking price. Sometimes they sit as I sold a few modern rifles and shotguns through him. Anyone know a decent consignment place and how much they get or charge. I have a large collection of military surplus rifles form Mosin Nagant to Mauser to Mas36 to Arisaka's. I need to thin my herd for retirement.

South Carroll Sporting Goods. Hands down the best.

2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    I’m interested in the p64 as well if you do split up the lot. If you plan on bringing over your items to south Carroll sporting goods to sell, let me know when you do and I will head there and purchase! I’ve been looking to pick up a Polish firearm as I am from Polish descent.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm interested in the Molina if your buyer parts it out or you sell on consignment.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    This is a nice collection OP. Assuming these guns are in VG or better shape, whoever gets it will be getting a bargain in today's market.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    Cary,
    Good luck selling your collection.
    At our age we seem to depart with our most cherished collection.
    I too am slowly reaching that stage in my life.
    Skip

cwalker3

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    Cary,
    Good luck selling your collection.
    At our age we seem to depart with our most cherished collection.
    I too am slowly reaching that stage in my life.
    Skip

Thanks Skip. While it’s sad letting them go, hopefully they’ll be going to someone who will get a lot of enjoyment from them and at the same time, appreciate them for the pieces of history that they are.

Cary

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom