• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    A group of federal lawmakers – led by U.S. Reps. Diana DeGette (D-CO),Ted Deutch (D-FL) and Dina Titus (D-NV) in the House and U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) in the Senate – introduced legislation today to ban the sale, manufacturing, transfer, possession or importation of high-capacity gun magazines that are capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

https://degette.house.gov/media-cen...to-ban-high-capacity-gun-magazines-nationwide

Everyone should go and get a bunch of Magpul D-60s.
    Holds SIX times the proposed limit, and works with the super evil AR Assault Rifle. This is the most hated mag of all.
    Or clip. Or thing that goes up. Or whatever you call them.
    Dealer price is just north of $90.

Attachments

• mag576_blk_1_3.jpg
      mag576_blk_1_3.jpg
      16.3 KB · Views: 2,851

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    every place I see is around $120 or so and out of stock. Maybe Chantilly show will have them?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Which drums are the best and any to be avoided?

Guess it’d be nice if I could find out what make and model drums are being used by the teams providing tax-payer funded security to the cock-svckers proposing these laws ...

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Which drums are the best and any to be avoided?

Guess it’d be nice if I could find out what make and model drums are being used by the teams providing tax-payer funded security to the cock-svckers proposing these laws ...

Avoid the Surefire 60 round mags. Obviously not a drum, but they jam constantly. Well documented on YouTube, etc.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    They are throwing everything out they can while they know it wont pass so they can blame the record mass shootings under Biden on the mean nasty republicans.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I just don't get the reasoning behind banning magazines >10.

Because these folks see that on all the TV shows one shot from a pistol instantly kills the bad guy. Why would you ever need to kill more than 10 people? :sad20:

Unfortunately, I have a liberal friend that just doesn't understand the fallacy of one shot one kill. Telling him he doesn't have a clue to what he is saying hasn't changed his mind in over 25 years.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Because these folks see that on all the TV shows one shot from a pistol instantly kills the bad guy. Why would you ever need to kill more than 10 people? :sad20:

Unfortunately, I have a liberal friend that just doesn't understand the fallacy of one shot one kill. Telling him he doesn't have a clue to what he is saying hasn't changed his mind in over 25 years.
    Except for that in TV and Movies, the one-shot kill only applies if the situation is right. The hero never gets killed with a one-shot kill. Neither does the primary baddie - they all survive to jump in a last minute surprise. That has no bearing on reality though.

This whole thing is the left's attempt to disarm slowly through a thousand cuts.

Sirex