CCI has .22lr velocitor for $9.99 max 10 available right now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/velocitor_hp/6-47.html
    0989451c52c01d2b5b4b9b077e75bec2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Joe you’re the man! My buddy just bought his kid his first gun (10/22). I snagged him the ammo he didn’t have any!

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Out of stock. How does a workin man who isn’t glued to his phone/computer 24/7 be made aware of these things?

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Yea.... I was having issues with it when it said it was available....

By the time you click on the view, the status has already changed but it doesn't update on the web page. They don't have "push notification" where the browser updates automatically. There is a time lag between when you push the mouse button and the "available" status behind the scene.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Out of stock. How does a workin man who isn’t glued to his phone/computer 24/7 be made aware of these things?

That's why for the most part these kinds of posts are worthless. By the time 99% of members see the info, the ammo is gone. Those who's lives are entirely spent on the forum or elsewhere online may benefit. I'd rather have a life.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    That's why for the most part these kinds of posts are worthless. By the time 99% of members see the info, the ammo is gone. Those who's lives are entirely spent on the forum or elsewhere online may benefit. I'd rather have a life.

I agree. It’s impossible for someone like me who works 16 hour shifts several times a week on top of my regularly scheduled 8 hour shifts with little to no computer access to catch this stuff. It’s nice to be able to replace what I shoot. If I can’t, I won’t shoot. If people don’t shoot, they become less interested. When they become less interested, they lose the drive to fight for something that they no longer enjoy because they can’t enjoy it. I’ve talked to quite a few people and this is fast becoming their sentiment. The gun community needs more people fighting for us, not less. Disagree if you want, but hoarders and price gougers are as much of the problem as anti gun politicians.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I agree. It’s impossible for someone like me who works 16 hour shifts several times a week on top of my regularly scheduled 8 hour shifts with little to no computer access to catch this stuff. It’s nice to be able to replace what I shoot. If I can’t, I won’t shoot. If people don’t shoot, they become less interested. When they become less interested, they lose the drive to fight for something that they no longer enjoy because they can’t enjoy it. I’ve talked to quite a few people and this is fast becoming their sentiment. The gun community needs more people fighting for us, not less. Disagree if you want, but hoarders and price gougers are as much of the problem as anti gun politicians.

I fully agree with your comments, but we'll have to agree to disagree on the concept of hoarders/price gougers:thumbsup:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Between buying for myself, I'm also buying for a fellow MDS member that drives OTR, and I'm also buying for my son.

Some of us may appear to be hoarders, until you take a look at why we buy so much.

Now those price gougers are real pieces of work.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Between buying for myself, I'm also buying for a fellow MDS member that drives OTR, and I'm also buying for my son.

Some of us may appear to be hoarders, until you take a look at why we buy so much.

Now those price gougers are real pieces of work.

DA, how do I get on your list of one to buy for lol? I have two pre teen daughters that loves to go shooting 22, but since I’ve been unable to replenish supplies, we haven’t been able to go shooting in over 6 months...that’s what upsets me the most. I haven’t had a day off in almost two weeks, but I can and will still find a few hours to take them to the range if I could snag some 22 ammo at non gouging prices like on CCI website. Just woke up from getting home working a double and leaving momentarily to probably having to do it again tonight. Many of these doubles are not by choice...voluntold, not volunteer.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    DA, how do I get on your list of one to buy for lol? I have two pre teen daughters that loves to go shooting 22, but since I’ve been unable to replenish supplies, we haven’t been able to go shooting in over 6 months...that’s what upsets me the most. I haven’t had a day off in almost two weeks, but I can and will still find a few hours to take them to the range if I could snag some 22 ammo at non gouging prices like on CCI website. Just woke up from getting home working a double and leaving momentarily to probably having to do it again tonight. Many of these doubles are not by choice...voluntold, not volunteer.
    Same number? I might have a offer for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom