Konus Konuspot 20-60x80 On Sale again Even cheaper!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    If you guys need a great spotting scope, This one is on sale. I paid 50.00 more for it on ebay but Dvor Has it on sale Now for 139.99, Midway sells this same one for 254.99.
    You need to be a member of Dvor but there is No fee to do so. Just use this Invite link, If you join and then make a purchase I will get 10.00 credit. I have seen great deals on Dvor before and posted them up and never got a complaint. This is really a outstanding deal on this Scope.. I feel bad i paid so much more myself.

The sale will end in the next two days. .

INVITE LINK..
    http://www.dvor.com/s/8f0fp6

Once you join, this the link for the Scope.
    Konus 7120

http://www.dvor.com/konus-konuspot-2...-36-2015-11-08

Just so you know im on the level, here is me and my buddies using this scope, we love it. for the price it is a outstanding scope.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      74.6 KB · Views: 541
    • 64277_1002627803090792_4753589613453410190_n.jpg
      64277_1002627803090792_4753589613453410190_n.jpg
      80.6 KB · Views: 553
    • 11377173_1002627433090829_1095477857770213489_n.jpg
      11377173_1002627433090829_1095477857770213489_n.jpg
      62.2 KB · Views: 542

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    You know if i could figure out why i would need a second one i would buy another at this price!!
    I often use two spotters if the wind is tricky, one stays trained on the target, the other is used to evaluate indicators at mid range.

Does that work for you? ;)

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I often use two spotters if the wind is tricky, one stays trained on the target, the other is used to evaluate indicators at mid range.

Does that work for you? ;)

:lol2: you shoot a little Farther than I do Ed.

Haven't talked to you for a while, i hope all is well for you.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I often use two spotters if the wind is tricky, one stays trained on the target, the other is used to evaluate indicators at mid range. Does that work for you? ;)

I don't need that for 200 yards.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    What about Konus rifle scopes? I'm told not so great by some of the hunters here. I got a muzzleloader with one installed already and having a dickens of a time sighting in, though I was using a bipod shooting stick.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    What about Konus rifle scopes? I'm told not so great by some of the hunters here. I got a muzzleloader with one installed already and having a dickens of a time sighting in, though I was using a bipod shooting stick.

Haven't tried those. But its possible they are a company like tasco. In where they dont actually make the stuff but rather contract it out. So sometimes its a home run and other times they strike out. Everyone i know that has bought the spotting scope has been happy with it for the price. even us guys that Paid 50.00-75.00 more than the On sale price I posted.

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert
    I happened to be looking at spotting scopes today. I'm just looking for something that I can use to spot my own hits with at the range. Sounds like a few of you guys have had good experiences with this? What kind of ranges do you use it for?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I happened to be looking at spotting scopes today. I'm just looking for something that I can use to spot my own hits with at the range. Sounds like a few of you guys have had good experiences with this? What kind of ranges do you use it for?

My normal use is 100, but i have used it at 160 and it seemed just fine.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I got a ZT 0350 from them for $114.00 delivered. It took about a month from the time I ordered until it arrived at my house. It may take longer for a delivery but it's worth it. DVOR is operated by Optics Planet.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If you guys need a great spotting scope, This one is on sale. I paid 50.00 more for it on ebay but Dvor Has it on sale Now for 139.99, Midway sells this same one for 254.99.
    You need to be a member of Dvor but there is No fee to do so. Just use this Invite link, If you join and then make a purchase I will get 10.00 credit. I have seen great deals on Dvor before and posted them up and never got a complaint. This is really a outstanding deal on this Scope.. I feel bad i paid so much more myself.

INVITE LINK..

Konus 7120

Just so you know im on the level, here is me and my buddies using this scope, we love it. for the price it is a outstanding scope.

Thanks for the tip. Needed an upgrade from the extremely basic once that I have. Already a DVOR member (that suppresses their emails - so didn't see this), so couldn't use the invite link.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I've heard of the Konus being nose heavy and easily tipped over. Also, heard of the wind blowing some over to ground. Lastly, made in China, but isn't everything these days.

These things give me some pause, esp. the tipping over of the scope.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I've heard of the Konus being nose heavy and easily tipped over. Also, heard of the wind blowing some over to ground. Lastly, made in China, but isn't everything these days.

These things give me some pause, esp. the tipping over of the scope.

Correct they are a little front heavy. Mainly this is a Issue with the 100mm Model but with my 20-60x 80mm On the Tripod There is two holes to screw the scope to it. I use the rear one to offset the weight.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Got one and got $5 on top of that for just joining. This has got to be better than my Bass Pro Red Head scope that can barely make out holes at 100 yards. I don't think I will ever shoot past 200 yards - so this will do.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    As an aside - I was thinking about dropping $600+ on a better spotting scope. But realistically - how often will I shoot past 200 yards? I have heard from multiple members over time that this scope is a good value - although not top shelf.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

INVITE LINK..

Konus 7120

I missed the sale but where did that stool in the second pic come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom