• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Very nice, Dave! I wish I could afford more of what you had to unload to buy the Johnson. Glad it all turned out.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Congrats! Great looking Johnson! I've always dreamed of getting one after seeing Lou's on display shortly after he opened up shop in Mount Airy. It probably won't happen unless I save up some serious dough though
    I spent some big money on it but no where Near what they have been selling for the last few years. ;)

Very nice - Congratulations!

Thank you. I Like it even more today.

I'm a little uncomfortable having a lot of men congratulating you on your Johnson. But I have to admit, that's a nice one.

Hahaha, Thanks, I let LostSoul come over today and handle my Johnson all day :lol2:

I am not ashamed to say I am jealous of your Johnson. I am trying not to spend too much time looking at it, but I think you are getting pleasure out of showing it off.

I have No problem showing off my Magnificent Johnson :lol2:

Very nice, Dave! I wish I could afford more of what you had to unload to buy the Johnson. Glad it all turned out.

Thanks Man, Just so you know, while i had the Johnson apart today setting the small crack repair( after i talked to you) I loaded a Mag of the item your after and cycled the action to make sure it would feed and eject. At first 2 of the 10 rounds were being sticky but with a quick chamber clean and oil it worked 100% even with the two rounds it didnt like.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Congratulations on your Johnson

landscape-1426530626-rupaul.jpg

Seriously...........what order of magnitude did that set you back? I'm about an inch from making a massive purchase myself.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    You have filled a hole in your WWII collection that many of us will not.
    Now, Why do I always think of a pregnant guppy when I see one?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    You have filled a hole in your WWII collection that many of us will not.
    Now, Why do I always think of a pregnant guppy when I see one?

I agree it does look pregnant. On the way home from picking it up I stop by my buddies shop with it in a case knowing he would like to see it. I walked in set it on the counter and told him there's a problem with this Mauser you told me last week I think it's pregnant.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Thanks Brother

Man, now there's a Johnson I could stare at all day ;)

Thank you

Oh Wow... someone really stepped up their game!

Oh come now, I only Spent half as much this time as i did the 8 M1's In November

Nice, I seen that vid a while back, its a good laugh

Very nice indeed! :thumbsup:

(I still miss the old bench... ;))

yeah But now i get lazy and take pics inside, especially when its cold out. :lol2:

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    Hahaha, Thanks, I let LostSoul come over today and handle my Johnson all day :lol2:

I cleaned and rubbed oil onto his Johnson for a good couple of hours. A good time was had by all...

Seriously though, it is pretty cool to be able to tinker around with an oddball like the Johnson. It's unlikely that I'll ever own one, but I can say I've had one apart and fiddled with its innards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom