• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I know a Doug in Hunt Valley with an SRT is he the friend you are talking about?

Yessir! That is him.

522430_10151102789336408_2121844389_n_zps11d5f650.jpg

J_O_E

Dec 24, 2011
    Ellicott City
    Yes. There are few of us on here who go regularly. Once you hit 50 posts and gain access to the water cooler section of the forum, there is a car and truck thread in there.

That's awesome. Need you kids to see my ride.

I'm trying to make the next one.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I've seen (I think it is) honda53s resto'd mustang cop car out there a while ago. I'm usually sleeping then but once in a while I make it out.

Yeah it was at the 1 year reunion this year. I am with you on the sleeping part. This weekend, they are suppose to have a surprise car that is incredibly rare. I despise waking up early but I may.... Maybe :lol2:

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Wish I had a car worthy of going. Anyone want to help paint and de-gum fuel injectors of 2 year old gas in a rusty old CRX?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I didn't come in my car, but I was there this AM. Decent turn out, not as good the 1 year was. The uber rare Alfa 8C was there again. Although I was more impressed by the rat-rod Jag E-type next to it.

I went up the NSRA East meet in York afterwards. Huge turnout up there. Easily a couple thousand cars there. Way too hot outside walking around up there though.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Bumping an old thread. How is this event? They still do it?

I visited a friend of mine out in Frederick two weekends ago and he wanted to check out Cars/Coffee in Frederick behind the Advanced Auto.

Low turnout, mostly dime a dozen import cars and everyone looked like they just graduated high school. I gotta admit, I'm not too interested in the "car scene" anymore, ran into too many less than 30 year olds trying to impress one another, chip on their shoulder attitude's, and this was just like a repeat only with even more younger kids.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Bumping an old thread. How is this event? They still do it?

I visited a friend of mine out in Frederick two weekends ago and he wanted to check out Cars/Coffee in Frederick behind the Advanced Auto.

Low turnout, mostly dime a dozen import cars and everyone looked like they just graduated high school. I gotta admit, I'm not too interested in the "car scene" anymore, ran into too many less than 30 year olds trying to impress one another, chip on their shoulder attitude's, and this was just like a repeat only with even more younger kids.

They still get a nice turnout. They just had their spring kick off event a couple of weekends ago....probably close to a thousand cars. Had both the lower and upper lots packed.....some dime a dozen import cars but row after row of 125k + import/exotics....everything from the new McClaren to a WWII, steel tracked personal carrier with historic Maryland tags.........

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    I went this past Saturday.

Nice turn out with some VERY nice cars. A bunch of classics but a nice Saleen 302 Supercharged with a KILLER paint job caught my eye.

Also a bunch of nice super cars.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Went there last Saturday around 10 or so.

A good way to take the old Sportster out for a bit.

Some beautiful cars.

The burgundy and cream VW Van was especially nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom