• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welder84

Aug 16, 2016
    Central Maryland
    I recently drove to Western Maryland and got myself a good spot. I walked up to the top of a Ridge and found a large hickory tree. The nuts from the tree were all over the ground with plenty of scat around. I lugged my stand up and set it. Oh the possibilities! What you got?

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Gonna be in your stand for a week and 10 hours????? That is dedication! I went out to scout near the house tonight in Frederick county, where we have unlimited doe hunting. I live in a development of basically half-acre lots. On my way to my double secret location, I passed 8 deer going between two houses in my development that back up into some not so fantastic woods. My mouth started watering. And my trigger finger got itchy (I shoot a cross bow).

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Went for a walk around the farm that i have an offer on.

Spooked a velvet 8 point and a bunch of does. Dropped 100# of corn in a few choice spots. Set up the game cam.....cant wait to check it!

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    I have a vision of seeing that beautiful buck i call "The Ghost", had a 160 plus gleaming white rack on him. I was sitting on my favorite double stand on the edge of my propery, and i saw him, and he saw me, and he was magnificent. I was so stunned, i could'nt move. I went to pick up my gun, and when i looked back up, he was gone....That was 3 years ago now and i still hope he was more than just a figment of my imagination..

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Am I the only one who read the title thought this was a thread about Kanye West?

HogCommander

Aug 10, 2013
    Texas Hill Country
    We left Maryland for Texas this summer...one of the few things I'm missing about MD is the early open for archery season. Unless you own land or are willing to pay big money it can be difficult to find a place to hunt here. What I'm dreaming of is the first week of October when I'm going up to Oklahoma to hunt on 1500 acres with my buddy. Hoping to bring back lots of venison!

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Am I the only one who read the title thought this was a thread about Kanye West?

I know nothing about KW except that he's an azzhat.

The title did not initially make me think of deer though. :innocent0

And when he mentioned nuts I really felt we were in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom