Biden loses his cool in Detroit over 2A: 'You're full of sh*t'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    Not like anything will hurt it at this point. If he gets hit in the head will it make him forget stuff? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might remember new things that he swears definitely happened.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    He might remember new things that he swears definitely happened.

Hey, as someone tending to a family member on the dementia glide path, I can attest to watching the synthesis of false (and fleeting) memories the brain creates to fill in gaps when there's pressure to remember something. And there's absolutely no distinction between real events and those false memories, on the sufferer's part. Add a little fatigue or stress, and it's like pouring gas on that fire. The brain's a really complex piece of meat, and when it starts dying off in important places, it's an awful thing to watch.

There is simply no question Biden's on the dementia train. It's going to be something else to watch the D establishment and media - who know exactly what the story is - pretending they really want him to be the chief executive and that they're not really rooting for his VP pick to immediately take over. It will be one of the most transparently enormous, coordinated media lies we've seen since ... well, every week for the past three years. But still.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Biden's handlers thought he was in his safe space.

Too bad union members have a higher percentage of gun ownership than non-union members.

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    Heard this today from a coworker, apparently Biden's gaffes go back DECADES and he is known to have a severe speech impediment. This explains why he continually says crazy things, but there is no forgiving his flippant and insulting attitude towards that worker. Not to mention his dismissal of the "You work for me, buddy" comment shows how out of touch he is in his Ivory tower.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Biden's handlers thought he was in his safe space.

Too bad union members have a higher percentage of gun ownership than non-union members.

Yeah.... he had probably been prepared to fend off a union workers questions (especially an apparent millennial) about how bad his daddy O garnered the 2008 union support and then turned around and brown shafted them while in today's world membership is growing.
    And then they bent over for it again!

When it turned to 2A unexpectedly, the hypocrisy was more than he could bear and then open pie hole insert a Juan Williams member(ship).

I cant believe the things I'm seeing these days. Un.... fricken.... real.

Somebody should sucker Joe in, then give him a medal for being the dumbest m%$@#r around and PPV it.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    That particular comment will play well to dems in this election year. They are gun haters. Anti 2a.

It’ll play well in his circles, to his base. And with his gun czar, Beto. Bloomturd. And all the others.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Would not be surprised to have the DNC power brokers lean on Bernie to suspend his campaign before the weekend to shield Uncle Joe from the next scheduled debate on Sunday.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Would not be surprised to have the DNC power brokers lean on Bernie to suspend his campaign before the weekend to shield Uncle Joe from the next scheduled debate on Sunday.

I just don't see Bernie rolling over this time to let them screw him again like they did 4 yrs ago.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I just don't see Bernie rolling over this time to let them screw him again like they did 4 yrs ago.

I see Bernie not being able to roll over and take it unlubed fast enough.

He already pussed out on his chance to throw lunches when FOX asked him is Biden was senile. Bernie got all "Well I don't do personal attacks"

Bernie is a wimp

He will bend over and take it as soon as the DNC buys him off ..again

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    I see Bernie not being able to roll over and take it unlubed fast enough.

He already pussed out on his chance to throw lunches when FOX asked him is Biden was senile. Bernie got all "Well I don't do personal attacks"

Bernie is a wimp

He will bend over and take it as soon as the DNC buys him off ..again

Anybody that watched Tucker Carlson tonight knows that you have got Bernie's number. His actions (or inaction ) shows he is not in it to win it.

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    OOOooooouuuuch

ueSJKxY.jpg

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Two things I'm really watching here:

1.) His running mate. Could this be a grand plan to get Hillary elected? He could pick her as his running mate and then after the election, announce that his doctor has diagnosed him with Alzheimer's and he is unfit to serve.

2.) If Tulsi Gabbard starts making moves. I was reading something that even the "pledged" delegates could still jump ship. She could easily come out and point out how she's a woman and not a communist.

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    Party's. Not parties.

I'm no teacher and my English sucks but I believe plural isn't wrong.
    More than one in the Democrat party but could go either way based on intent of the writer.
    In the end, I really don't give a rats a$$ and I'm going to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom