Anyone have a motorcycle trailer? Free chiptole!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    If things go as planned, we will have to do a full blown move from Odenton to Ashburn in 5 days. I wont know for sure until later today but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. App process was started, background checks and credit checks done. Just waiting for deposit and signed lease.

My original plan was to ride my bikes there between the random moving trips. However, it looks like moving needs to happen within a single day. I just don't see being able to move them. So...

If anyone has a trailer that is setup for motorcylces, let me know. I don't mind renting it, putting down cash on it, or buying you chipotle (no guac that's extra)

:D

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Tell them to ride! lol

Got your PM, will reply to it. Chiptole is a great date meal! Just don't plan on doing anything for a few days lol.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    I have one you can borrow 6x10. I've hauled 2 bikes on it at once. I'm over in Gambrills off Mt Tabor. image.jpg

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    That's pretty cheap, however if Rick wants to do it and make some money off me, I would be more than happy to give him money. He deserves it!

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    I have a 5x8 you can borrow as well. I will have a Chipotle bowl, double chicken, raspberry water drink thingie and hold the guac. I'm in Bowie..

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If things go as planned, we will have to do a full blown move from Odenton to Ashburn in 5 days. I wont know for sure until later today but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. App process was started, background checks and credit checks done. Just waiting for deposit and signed lease.

My original plan was to ride my bikes there between the random moving trips. However, it looks like moving needs to happen within a single day. I just don't see being able to move them. So...

If anyone has a trailer that is setup for motorcylces, let me know. I don't mind renting it, putting down cash on it, or buying you chipotle (no guac that's extra)

Congrats on the move! After you get settled in check out the eats at One Loudon. Bar Louie, Bourbon and Beer, Matchbox and a new joint going in with a Redskins theme called Burgundy and Gold.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    We went to chin chin cafe last week. We will most likely go back there again tomorrow. Cool concept and the stuff we ordered wasn't to whiteafied. We really wanted a house right behind it that was walking distance. There a lotte there too. We wanted to rent the house on the spot. But... No pets... :(

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia

Welcome neighbor :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom