• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Renovating the Burlington cost factory next to Safeway and Best Buy. Can we get a PP out for the grand opening ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    Why ?
    My honest opinion on "Big Box Stores" is crap anyway. I'd rather support the "Mom&Pop" stores to begin with.
    Let them sell running shoes and soccer balls and keep 2A money in our supporters pockets.
    Time protesting is time wasted on better situations.
    But again.... my opinion.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So your sales are in the shitter and you open new stores? Brilliant. They should move into the Modells location. I hear it will be available soon.

If I was a stockholder of them, I'd be asking some serious questions about the competence of their CEO.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yay - let's just screw the traffic in that area even more with another irrelevant retail business that is heading for oblivion within a couple of years.

We should be tearing these buildings down and planting trees, seriously. Most of the retail space currently out there is going to be vacant before long with no way of ever really coming back. Let's just get rid of them altogether.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Yay - let's just screw the traffic in that area even more with another irrelevant retail business that is heading for oblivion within a couple of years.

We should be tearing these buildings down and planting trees, seriously. Most of the retail space currently out there is going to be vacant before long with no way of ever really coming back. Let's just get rid of them altogether.

Well, Annapolis did dodge a bullet on having a Wegmans. Only thanks to the inefficiencies of the county government.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Legs don’t hold me back....I’d rather trip over my own dick than darken their door step.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The last time I was at Dick's maybe a month or two ago, the ammo selection was really rather underwhelming anyways. Couldn't even find 12ga slugs, and I don't think the birdshot selection was anything to write home about, either. Could be it's because we're past deer and duck season, but either way... getting harder and harder to locally source ammo without going to overpriced gun shops.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Whaaaat? Just read yesterday that they’re closing their hunting department in most of their stores.

Attachments

• 4A75D1B6-4950-447C-9787-EEE0DC2BFB42.jpeg
      4A75D1B6-4950-447C-9787-EEE0DC2BFB42.jpeg
      60.2 KB · Views: 255

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads