• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    You folks who fish and hunt. Make sure you are stocked up with whatever you need for the fishing/hunting seasons. I know we have all been concentrating on food, toiletries, and the like.
    Many if not all fishing/hunting stores will be closed today after 1700. I know the tackle shop I part time at will be closing at 1700 today so I will be making sure my tackle box will be fully stocked for the upcoming perch/spot/croaker/bluefish/rockfish/crab season.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    You folks who fish and hunt. Make sure you are stocked up with whatever you need for the fishing/hunting seasons. I know we have all been concentrating on food, toiletries, and the like.
    Many if not all fishing/hunting stores will be closed today after 1700. I know the tackle shop I part time at will be closing at 1700 today so I will be making sure my tackle box will be fully stocked for the upcoming perch/spot/croaker/bluefish/rockfish/crab season.

I bought the line I needed for the season two weeks ago.
    I might end up eating the chicken necks I have in the freezer though lol.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Bro, I wish I could.

Don't really need supplies, but hate missing a bona fide excuse for buying more cool chit!

Won't be down there all this week. Hunkered down about 60 miles away ...

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    OP makes a good point.
    Just getting back into fresh water fishing a little bit here.

Who are the online fishing supply houses to be checking out that offer good pricing and selection?

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    OP makes a good point.
    Just getting back into fresh water fishing a little bit here.

Who are the online fishing supply houses to be checking out that offer good pricing and selection?

I've never bought any fishing tackle online so I can't say.
    If they keep Walmart open because some Walmarts have groceries, they are very cheap and well stocked with fishing gear. At least the one here in California, MD is well stocked. And even cheaper than where I work at.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Bro, I wish I could.

Don't really need supplies, but hate missing a bona fide excuse for buying more cool chit!

Won't be down there all this week. Hunkered down about 60 miles away ...

No worries, man.
    The cold weather is keeping the white perch from hitting. They were still down south near St. George's island. Our bait guy said he even netted a 4 foot bull shark a couple weeks age. Kinda scary to know they are up this way this early.
    Yellow perch were good at Allen's Fresh this past weekend.
    Still alot of time before fishing season gets in full swing.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    I've never bought any fishing tackle online so I can't say.
    If they keep Walmart open because some Walmarts have groceries, they are very cheap and well stocked with fishing gear. At least the one here in California, MD is well stocked. And even cheaper than where I work at.

Yeah, but Walmart doesn't have a rack of St. Croix rods, which are the only way to catch seafood during the apocalypse - pretty sure that's in Proverbs somewhere. ;)

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Yeah, but Walmart doesn't have a rack of St. Croix rods, which are the only way to catch seafood during the apocalypse - pretty sure that's in Proverbs somewhere. ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Unfortunately, me and my wallet practice that same religion!!!
    And I've been eyeing an Avid before this damn covid showed up! SMDH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom