• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It sure was good to meet everyone on Squad 4. My daughter and I learned a bunch and had lots of fun doing it. Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome that gave her a boost. I must say the video posted on YouTube is really slick and made it easy to share the experience with friends. Looking forward to burning more powder.

Wonderful! Hoping we see you and your daughter again soon.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It sure was good to meet everyone on Squad 4. My daughter and I learned a bunch and had lots of fun doing it. Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome that gave her a boost. I must say the video posted on YouTube is really slick and made it easy to share the experience with friends. Looking forward to burning more powder.

Nice to meet you and your daughter as well. Looking forward to shooting with you and your daughter again soon.

Kee,
    You are a welcome addition to The Kool Kids squad. Eva, on the other hand, is very intimidating to us old guys. She was 11yo and comfortably beat me in .22 rimfire.
    As much as I hated losing to her, I'm absolutely fascinated with her skills. She is the poster child for bringing America's youth into the shooting sports.
    MDShooters member Occam was on our squad and is the unofficial videographer. With your permission (and Eva's OK) I think a 30 second Youtube video of her shooting could open a lot of eyes.
    (I'm the big white guy with a new hip replacement)

KiloTango

Mar 11, 2021
    Yes, I certainly do remember. You were moving around quite well already and I got to see Occam do his magic. It was his videos on YouTube that made us want to sign up for the first match.

Enjoy the match tomorrow! Eva has a range day with her MRPC youth shooting team Sunday and will need to catch up with everyone at a future Falling Steel.

She has aspirations of growing her skill and becoming more active in the community. She has been watching videos of pro shooters and wants to be like them. The events at AGC are a lot of fun because everyone she meets is friendly and gives her effective tips. She got a taste of IDPA in March and wanted to do it again in April but already had a Appleseed booked. (earned her Rifleman and Front Sight patch!)

Any ideas/advice on what I can do to get her on the right path would be much appreciated. We both like the idea of a making a YouTube video of her shooting. I will collect a few clips. It would be valuable to hear advice and learn from our experienced members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom