• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So the mass media informed me of "Gun Violence" I was at a loss. Guns are like inanimate objects... How are they violent? As a gun owner I had a chat with my guns. They are not violent by nature they explained. They are like dogs, they take on the mantra of the owner.
    Me? Im just a guy in the burbs. I train my guns to be peaceful, but should crap happen please protect me, like any good dog.
    Now they are afraid of the guns in the city... Apparently they really are afraid of city guns. They can go off anytime without reason, violates my guns rules. Control. GUN CONTROL. Inner city guns are a huge issue with my tame guns. They hate being lumped in.

I realized in a flash the guns are not the problem. It is the environment they are in. Maybe in a softer more quiet environment those violent guns could reform. My guns reacted with enthusiasm. The convinced me to follow the Democrat deal, SANCUARY!!!!!!

So I have agreed with my non violent firearms to make a Sanctuary zone for guns that wish to become non violent. I have owned firearms with decades of non violence to lead the effort

I have now declared my property a non gun violence zone. Somewhat over an acre for guns to frolic w/o being violent. What I need you to do? Find a violent gun. Please submit it to my gun sanctuary. Under my and my guns training they will become non violent guns,

To make this work. Please submit violent guns to me.

My sanctuary is free of violence, free ranging,. Guns are well feed and cared for.

For the children...please give me your violent guns. I promise to tame them.

Attachments

• gs01.jpg
      gs01.jpg
      148.6 KB · Views: 247
    • gs02.jpg
      gs02.jpg
      116.7 KB · Views: 240
    • gs03.jpg
      gs03.jpg
      86.1 KB · Views: 237

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I hope you have a run-in shed somewhere out there for them to get in from the weather when it rains. My non-violent guns don't like getting wet when they go outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom