• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    All my camera masts would require a stationary ground footprint they’d never allow, and definitely not something I could hump in from remote parking.

A hand-held segmented carbon fiber pole with a lightweight camera might work. But not likely to get above 15’ or so with a decent lens.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I don't know much about Gov. N. other than his lust for abortion, his black-faced racism, and his utter contempt for liberty (ok, maybe I do know something about him)… but he really seems to be wanting bloodshed at this event. I think he got a lot of political capitol out of Charlottesville and he is eager for more. I hope that Karma is paying attention to his actions.

Since he was an MD before he became a tyrant, does anyone have info on suits and complaints against him while he was practicing?

"Information Warfare"

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Would tethered drones be exempt?

Could drones be landed on elevated sites now to act as camera platforms?

Tethered drones are still UAS as far as the FAA is concerned, so no joy there. A tethered camera balloon might pass FAA muster, but the city itself could say no to that. A drone on a roof would - without your direct access to it, be our of usable camera/transmission battery power in short order.

Personal roof access is next best bet.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    The governor really is brewing the perfect storm.

Someone is going to die on Monday. Maybe several someones.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he wants this to happen so he can really ratchet things up.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Wow. When you think it can't be crazier?

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has not only issued temporary flight restrictions for Richmond, Virginia for Monday, but has designated the airspaces are “National Defense Airspace” until after Lobby Day, where tens of thousands of people who support the Second Amendment will gather on the Capitol grounds.

https://gunsinthenews.com/faa-decla...ional-defense-airspace-until-after-lobby-day/

Tyrant much? These Democrats must HATE the Constitution. :sad20:

As I understand it, the FAA is part of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government. It doesn't report to Blackface. It reports to Donald Trump.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The governor really is brewing the perfect storm.

Someone is going to die on Monday. Maybe several someones.

I hope I'm wrong but I think he wants this to happen so he can really ratchet things up.

Well of course he does. Much like gun control in general, they don’t care who dies because it only furthers their agenda. I think he desperately wants something to happen so he can say “look how crazy these people are, this is why we need to pass these laws immediately”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom