• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronbloyer

Jun 13, 2019
    Hey All!

The gun I’m Waiting to pick up isn’t on the roster yet. But it was on the September agenda. Any idea when the next roster will be posted? I heard 45 days. Buuuut it’s been over that. Also they haven’t posted the minutes of the September meeting. Any help is appreciated!

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    With covid, who knows what they will decide. I would check to see if they actually had the meeting. I really don’t follow those meetings, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was postponed.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    My email from a nice lady Rachel Rosenberg from MSP. I submitted for two sub models- Stainless versus blued for two 1911's.

You will receive a letter once your petition has been processed. A second letter after the 12/9 HRB meeting whether or not it was approved by the Board and that it went in the MD Register, if approved. A third and final letter if approved that the firearm went through the vetting process and there were no objections and the date it was legal.

For any petitions approved by the Board at the December 9th HRB meeting, it should be in the next MD Register issue after the meeting, which is January 4th. After 30 days with no objections, it will be legal for sale and on the handgun roster on February 3rd.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Hey All!

The gun I’m Waiting to pick up isn’t on the roster yet. But it was on the September agenda. Any idea when the next roster will be posted? I heard 45 days. Buuuut it’s been over that. Also they haven’t posted the minutes of the September meeting. Any help is appreciated!
    Grabbed this from another thread. Check the link at the bottom of the post...hopefully what you're looking for is listed there.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=6080552&postcount=20

Botfellas

Apr 14, 2020
    Urban Jungle
    FYI, I noticed the meeting minutes for September have not been posted on the MSP website but some of the approved models are already listed in the portal webpage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom