• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Just waiting on Maryland. Process is complete and under review.
    Ladies I need a good holster/belt/band.
    I am a curvy lady. don't really wear belts. Looking at corsets and bands. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Attachments

• utah.jpg
      utah.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 1,392

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Those bands and other more lady-like carry methods strike me as something you pretty just have to try on your personal build, and under your personal wardrobe. If a sturdy gun belt just ain't gonna happen, I'd guess that the ab-hugging band approach is your best bet, subject to tolerating that on your skin. If your gun (and possibly spare mag) are substantial, that garment needs to be pretty aggressive to keep things where they belong. Any sense of which pistol you intend to carry?

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    I have looked at a couple couple of the corset/band types online that look pretty good and sturdy. Extra compartments for Mags. Not sure where I can go to actually try these types on. Especially with all the restrictions. For the time being, I am carrying a CZ.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Dene Adams , check her site out she has lady gear for all shapes ...Not sure why i know about her but i am a guy after all . I don't know anything about her price structure , but she is pure 2A

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I should say her name is Anna Taylor .

I should also say Congrats , i hate to go against some opinions but on body carry is a good choice for carry .

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah. Pretty much everybody does.

Daughter is in FL and carries. She uses bands. But she too is curvy and tends to wear tighter fitting and layers. OBC is just another option if you can’t find a rig that suits you.

PS. No but hurt here Welder. Just trying to provide options. It’s not my bag either...

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland

Daughter is in FL and carries. She uses bands. But she too is curvy and tends to wear tighter fitting and layers. OBC is just another option if you can’t find a rig that suits you.

PS. No but hurt here Welder. Just trying to provide options. It’s not my bag either...

Yes, I wear more form fitting clothing so the band holds in close to the body and conceals the shape.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

I just never wanted my wife to carry purse , she had a permit and let it run out . SMH , said i could protect her LOL .

Some things are better to let her have her way .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom