• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    OK - decided to file my first Form 1 eFile. Setup the account, including the extended USPS zipcode which clearly shows I'm in Howard County. As soon as I start filling out the ATF eForm it says I'm in Carroll County which, I assume, screws up the process for which Sherriff's department I put on the form.

Anyone else run into this? Short of filing by a paper form instead, does anyone have suggestions about getting the right county on the ATF site?

Thanks,

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    OK - decided to file my first Form 1 eFile. Setup the account, including the extended USPS zipcode which clearly shows I'm in Howard County. As soon as I start filling out the ATF eForm it says I'm in Carroll County which, I assume, screws up the process for which Sherriff's department I put on the form.

Anyone else run into this? Short of filing by a paper form instead, does anyone have suggestions about getting the right county on the ATF site?

Thanks,

I’d give them a call...
    eForms Help Desk
    Call 1 (877) 875-3723 or contact us by email at eforms.admin@atf.gov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oswaldo87

Feb 1, 2020
    Frederick County
    Did the same thing to me with Carroll and Frederick county. I live in Carroll and pay their taxes but everything says I’m in Frederick. Including getting called for Frederick jury duty. I wrote a little note somewhere on the E form saying I reside in Carroll. No hiccups and went through quick. Gave my info to Carroll County sheriff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom