• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Lori Rodriguez lost her guns when her husband was taken in after she reported him to police for erratic behavior. When they came, they ordered her to open the gun safe to confiscate the contents that had shared ownership.

Although she is not prohibited, she can’t get her gun(s) back. The 9th Circuit essentially said “No Problem” in not returning cuz she can go buy another one...

Petition for Cert was filed, the Court just requested a Response from San Jose which is good news as someone is interested.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/19-1057.html

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Thanks for the heads up.

Any chance this makes it into the "2A Que" before late June?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

777GSOTB

Mar 23, 2014
    They intentionally wait for requests like this. It's just another way to slow down the whole process and drag it out as long as they can...They're going to lose hard on this one, but look at the expense it required. The SAF should have told San Jose city managers, that if they didn't give Lori Rodriguez her guns back, that they were going to buy guns for 500 eligible people in that city. I bet they would have released them back to her within a week.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    They intentionally wait for requests like this. It's just another way to slow down the whole process and drag it out as long as they can...They're going to lose hard on this one, but look at the expense it required. The SAF should have told San Jose city managers, that if they didn't give Lori Rodriguez her guns back, that they were going to buy guns for 500 eligible people in that city. I bet they would have released them back to her within a week.

I'm not sure their brains work that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom