Feb 22, 2014
    Having trouble finding any online...want to go with OEM parts

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Gonna be tough to find. All the 80% builders are snatching everything up...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Any reputable places to look other than Brownells, Midway, Glock Store?

Of course there are. Do a Google search and you'll find dozens. Then you'll have a bookmark library of sites to check almost daily like all builders are doing now.

Last edited:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Glock store may have all the individual parts except the oem slide. You may need to piece together what you need.

I had to do that with mine since all the parts kits were never in stock.

I recently just received my last few parts for a g21 that I'm in the process of building. It took me seven months to put everything together because of back orders. And the thing is the g21 isn't even considered a popular build compared to 17s and 19s. You might want to consider buying aftermarket part kits for now until the Glock OEM parts start coming back into the supply chain. Most places are back ordered indefinitely and the ones that aren't are selling their parts kits as part of a complete build kit since they make more of a profit that way

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Well, I guess I got lucky getting all the OEM parts for a G20 except for the bare slide.

Haven't looked lately, but that was last month.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Has anyone ordered from alpha shooting sports or us patriot army? Gtg?

To expand on the question, If you were asking about US Patriot Armory, they are great to deal with. I buy from them all the time. Decent prices and fast shipping. Alpha Sports, like DA, I'd bought a couple of their engraved uppers as well. I had a problem with one being out of spec. Since I had the upper for so long before using it, I was beyond the allowed return time. I did not try to return it however, instead I decided to fix the problem myself.

JMoon

Feb 22, 2014
    To expand on the question, If you were asking about US Patriot Armory, they are great to deal with. I buy from them all the time. Decent prices and fast shipping. Alpha Sports, like DA, I'd bought a couple of their engraved uppers as well. I had a problem with one being out of spec. Since I had the upper for so long before using it, I was beyond the allowed return time. I did not try to return it however, instead I decided to fix the problem myself.

Yes, I meant US patriot armory. Typo. Thanks for your input

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    EBay is hit or miss, but I’m really not going to gripe if parts I can actually get make the whole project cost $15 more. I’m not playing with 80% projects because they’re cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom