• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    After today I am breathing fire! I cannot accept, under any scenario, Democrats colluding and conspiring with the corporate elite and foreign actors to circumvent the constitution and our laws. As such Trump would be fully justified to enact the insurrection act.

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    They will know you by the company you keep.

The more I watch and listen, the better I can hear Gordon Lightfoot singing The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

You gotta keep on keepin on. Dint listen to that cook y’all. He’s just another damned negative Nellie.

I’m betting that song will get in your head too.

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    After today I am breathing fire! I cannot accept, under any scenario, Democrats colluding and conspiring with the corporate elite and foreign actors to circumvent the constitution and our laws. As such Trump would be fully justified to enact the insurrection act.

lets call it by it's true name
    "a military dictatorship"

johnkorz

Feb 25, 2013
    Savage
    Hey guys, I am a data scientist with over 15 years experience. There is no way the election was legit on November 3. The issues that occurred on November 3 were not corrected so the same issues appears last week in Georgia. If you disagree tell me why.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Hey guys, I am a data scientist with over 15 years experience. There is no way the election was legit on November 3. The issues that occurred on November 3 were not corrected so the same issues appears last week in Georgia. If you disagree tell me why.

I can’t disagree. In fact statistics should no longer be taught in school, clearly everything and every statistics law we’ve been taught in class is wrong.

Vodnik4

Between two waters
    Jan 8, 2021
    Slower, lower MD
    Thank you norton.
    It feels like a whole bunch of us are pissed off, tired, and getting to the point of being ready to do something about it.
    Sadly we lack real leadership or organization — Trump is sadly either resigned or waiting for something, and nobody from the Rep leadership is stepping up. Hopefully somebody will.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    They will know you by the company you keep.

The more I watch and listen, the better I can hear Gordon Lightfoot singing The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

You gotta keep on keepin on. Dint listen to that cook y’all. He’s just another damned negative Nellie.

I’m betting that song will get in your head too.

More like Nickelback Song
    "Edge Of A Revolution"

ran across this...go out to about the 15:00 mark
    https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/511893-west-america-existential-crisis/

and yes we are pissed and betrayed, maybe we need to "reboot" with everything going on

-Rock

"when there is no vision the people perish"

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I think there is some excellent advice in this video. Since I've abandoned FB and Twitter, I've been feeling a bit better. Doesn't mean I don't see dark days ahead for at least the next 2 years, but I'm not dealing with the cultists of the left.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Thank you norton.
    It feels like a whole bunch of us are pissed off, tired, and getting to the point of being ready to do something about it.
    Sadly we lack real leadership or organization — Trump is sadly either resigned or waiting for something, and nobody from the Rep leadership is stepping up. Hopefully somebody will.

03e9d16eae7d24c3d640b80bfe276854.jpg

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    All;
    I appreciate this site very much. To me it is a safe harbor in the storm.
    I for one am I’m not one who will sit down and watch the world I love be destroyed y lies and deceit. I also have learn enough to not make rash decisions based on raw emotions.

That said we need to look more at the ways we are alike then we are different.
    We do need to find a way of communicating in a way that is secure and also available and that is tricky.

We know we have seen many infiltrators here on this site. We have seen them in our personal lives to.

We know those who are opposed to what we stand for will lie cheat steal and do anything and everything to deny us our rights. That type of adversary is a major opportunity.

It is so important we do not provide them with the food they need to survive.

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom