• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PEEJAY

Dec 2, 2020
    Cci has some sub sonic 22lr for sale on their website if anyone needs some ammo. 4.99 for a 50 box. 10 box limit shipped for 65 total. Just tryin to help out with those looking for some ammo

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Hey, good timing. Wish I could have picked up enough to get their free shipping, but it is what it is. FWIW, as I type this, shows about 900 boxes in stock. I shoot that out of a suppressed Ruger precision rimfire and it makes me laugh every single time.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I picked up 10 boxes last week and just ordered 10 more. I was going to post it in the ammo available thread but thought the rimfire thread would be a better choice when I saw your thread MaicoBill. You can't beat the price right now. Lucky Gunner also has 22lr but you are going to pay for it. If you think about it, the way things are headed, spending the $$$ now might turn out to be a very wise decision.

https://www.luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Thank you!! I love this stuff for my kids to shoot with. It’s very accurate and deadly on ground hogs at 25 yards.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    A friend tried for some of the Quiet just minutes after I sent him a text following my order. All 900+ boxes gone already. The internet picked those bones clean like a school of pyranha.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Cci has some sub sonic 22lr for sale on their website if anyone needs some ammo. 4.99 for a 50 box. 10 box limit shipped for 65 total. Just tryin to help out with those looking for some ammo

Many Thanks. One area of ammo where I was totally caught off guard was .22LR. My semiautos dont like the quiet rounds but at $4.99/bx it's like normal prices. I might as well grab a brick.

Still available 1 hr and 13 minutes after your post. Maybe the ammo crisis is finally coming to an end....

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    A friend tried for some of the Quiet just minutes after I sent him a text following my order. All 900+ boxes gone already. The internet picked those bones clean like a school of pyranha.

I purchased at 5:38PM and it was still available.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    ]

I just ordered 10 boxes 6:13pm then I read this post and looked again, they are still in stock as of 6:19pm. Since they were already in my cart, I decided to buy another 10 boxes. We'll see if they actually process the second order...

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I just ordered 10 boxes 6:13pm then I read this post and looked again, they are still in stock as of 6:19pm. Since they were already in my cart, I decided to buy another 10 boxes. We'll see if they actually process the second order...

I hope it works. I bought on 2 different days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom