• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    And this is a story SMH , everyone that is an elected official should be carrying and everyone else should be carrying in the USA . Guns are treated like he was carrying a hot steaming turd and why would anyone carry a hot turd on them .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    And this is a story SMH , everyone that is an elected official should be carrying and everyone else should be carrying in the USA . Guns are treated like he was carrying a hot steaming turd and why would anyone carry a hot turd on them .
    I'm more into manufacturing...

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Agreed... in a sane world anyone without a criminal record should be carrying if they desire and nobody would bat an eye.

In this unsane world anyone without a criminal record who carries a gun is deemed a racist, a fascist, a bigot, a dissenter, an insurrectionist and lastly a domestic terrorist - so by their definition the act of owning a gun makes you a felon and felons can’t own guns.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    If I were him I would get a chair and sit right outside the check point. And then post everywhere, with pictures, that he is unconstitutionally being barred from doing his job.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    If anyone has read the stuff left wings nutjobs post on his Facebook pge, no wonder he wants to carry, as he should. The looney left wants him out, and are inflamed right now since he beat Mason, and further since not condemning Trump for January 6th. They also hate him because he is a 2A supporter, along with his wife, and are angry he is the lone Republican elected for national government. They just can't tolerate anything other than someone who speaks for their lunatic fringe.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    So that leaves a firearm potentially less secured than if he had it on his person.

Ok.

Yup, they just don't think things through.

I'm not sure anti-gunners have ever been accused of being logical.

It's all emotion and some silly belief that a piece of paper stops criminals from engaging in criminal behavior and as a result, law-abiding folks don't need personal protection.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Just heard - Andy will be on WCBM 680 after the break to talk about this.

http://player.listenlive.co/44171

EDIT: He received a credible death threat against him and his family from a left-wing lunatic. The guy was taken before a judge and the judge let the lunatic go, so Andy carries as a result and does not disclose when he does and does not carry.

I got distracted to hear if he actually carried to the House floor (dang work...sheesh), so I don't know if that is what happened or if the press is "rearranging" facts like they usually do.

Either way, it doesn't matter to be because leaving the gun behind is worse than having it on the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom