• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    This will be what they use to try and push him out of office.........

Tactikool

Jun 30, 2020
    “He tried to hand off his gun to another Member, who didn’t have a license, and any responsible gun-owner knows that you don’t just hand off your gun to another individual. You have to clear it, etcetera,” she claimed. “And that just goes to show, it doesn’t matter what your intention is, if you are irresponsible, if you are trying to break rules, you’re trying to sneak a firearm, on to the floor of the House, I don’t care if you accidentally set it off, I don’t care if you intentionally set it off, I don’t care if you don’t set it off at all, you are put – you are endangering the lives of Members of Congress.”

—Some Bartender from NY

Harris’ district (MD-1) is R+14. He’s safe unless the MGA pulls off a historic gerrymander. For shits and giggles take a look a look at Maryland’s congressional map. My district (MD-3) is one of the most if not the most gerrymandered district in the United States.

Attachments

• 6F0D526D-BF5B-44F5-B3A3-A50DABF38FA6.jpeg
      6F0D526D-BF5B-44F5-B3A3-A50DABF38FA6.jpeg
      8.6 KB · Views: 400

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It’s NOT illegal to take it on the floor. It’s against House rules. Pelosi says she’s going to set up a new rule that fines people like that $5,000 on their first offense and then $10,000, taken from their congressional paycheck. Because she’s Queen.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I'm represented by Frizzell Gray AKA Kweisi Mfume in MD-7. I'm pretty sure he's never visited my neigborhood. I just donated to Andy Harris. I may do it again.

King2fish

Oct 18, 2020
    Towson, Maryland
    This is a fine example of the insanity that has run amok throughout Congress. He either knows or should have known that carrying a loaded or unloaded handgun into the chamber is not allowed. A blatant disregard of "law and order" and an extreme sense of entitlement just oozing from every pore. What a nut job.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This is a fine example of the insanity that has run amok throughout Congress. He either knows or should have known that carrying a loaded or unloaded handgun into the chamber is not allowed. A blatant disregard of "law and order" and an extreme sense of entitlement just oozing from every pore. What a nut job.

I agree that the statement above is a fine example of the current insanity, containing an extreme sense of entitlement.

As you again failed to reference any statement, I naturally assume that your statement was intended to stand on its own.

I'm glad we can agree on something.

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    And this is a story SMH , everyone that is an elected official should be carrying and everyone else should be carrying in the USA . Guns are treated like he was carrying a hot steaming turd and why would anyone carry a hot turd on them .

Is that what the “T” in ATF stands for? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom