• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    I haven't been to Gilbert's- I have heard very mixed reviews. Anyone one else feel strongly about it one way or another? Should I give them a go?

Gilberts is a one of a kind range. Depending on what time of the day you show up there will depend on your experience. Do not close it up as I have been pulled over closing down the range at 9 pm more times than not by Rockville City PD. Gilberts is their training and qualifying range. I have been muzzled swept by more police officers who have no regard for gun safety. The RSO's are next to worthless and are usually smoking cigarettes in the front more often than managing the line or the front desk. Most of the time the ventilation does not work on the range. You have to buy all ammo you shoot there at their prices. No outside ammo nor do they want you to take any extra rounds out of there you have bought for the range use. The only plus is that it is the only indoor range in Montgomery County or range that is not affiliated with the IWLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom