• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The MDS Primer Fairy will be arriving this coming weekend. The Primer Fairy is looking for 8208XBR powder. The Primer Fairy is also looking for H4350 powder.
    Be nice to The MDS Primer Fairy, because the MDS Primer Fairy is a flashback to 2019. The MDS Primer Fairy barters at pre-panic rates and nothing else.
    The MDS Primer Fairy is looking for 8208XBR powder and will meet no one prior to meeting the Duke Of 8208XBR.
    (The MDS Primer Fairy is not Marko after 10:00pm)

EDIT- certain powders removed

Last edited:

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I put a spent primer under my pillow last night and dreamed happy thoughts as I laid my head to sleep.

I excitedly searched the bed for a glitter covered $1 bill until I felt the same spent primer stuck to my beard hair, fall to the floor.

So All I got was a strange look from my wife as I turned towards the bathroom in shame.

I feel so betrayed.

Last edited:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    The Primer Fairy will have LOTS of different primers. I can't specify specifics prior to meeting The Primer Fairy FTF.

I have some questions.

How will we know the primer fairy when we see him/her?

Is it one of those deals where they won't come around if you're not asleep?

Is there anything, for sure, that'll get you on the list for a visit from the primer fairy? (Good behavior, losing a tooth, etc.)

Is there any known 'bait' for the primer fairy? Like, leaving the liquor cabinet unlocked, having a Trump sign in the front yard, putting-out a party platter of scrapple, etc.

Asking for a friend, thanks.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have some questions.

How will we know the primer fairy when we see him/her?

Is it one of those deals where they won't come around if you're not asleep?

Is there anything, for sure, that'll get you on the list for a visit from the primer fairy? (Good behavior, losing a tooth, etc.)

Is there any known 'bait' for the primer fairy? Like, leaving the liquor cabinet unlocked, having a Trump sign in the front yard, putting-out a party platter of scrapple, etc.

Asking for a friend, thanks.
    Foot prints in flour sprinkled on the window sill...

Oh wait, I think that's the Easter Bunny.
    Never mind.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    In this day and age, it's important to know: What pronouns does said fairy identify with?

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    The MDS Primer Fairy will be arriving this coming weekend. The Primer Fairy is looking for 8208XBR powder. The Primer Fairy is also looking for H4350 powder.
    Be nice to The MDS Primer Fairy, because the MDS Primer Fairy is a flashback to 2019. The MDS Primer Fairy barters at pre-panic rates and nothing else.
    The MDS Primer Fairy is looking for 8208XBR powder and will meet no one prior to meeting the Duke Of 8208XBR.

IF I have a couple of un-opened one pound containers of H-4350, how many small rifle primers will the primer fairy leave me?????

And no....... I'm NOT asking for a friend! :party29:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    The Bartering is 2D, we need a 3D or 4D computer algorithm that will find someone with 5lbs of CFE223 that will trade with the primer fairy, which in turn can be traded to me for 5lbs of 8208XBR. ;-).

MDS, taking bartering to the next level...

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Lol its a hike for most of you but there is a little reloading shop just across the river from Williamsport with shelves full of powder as of last week. No pistol or small rifle primers though.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    The MDS Primer Fairy will be arriving this coming weekend. The Primer Fairy is looking for 8208XBR powder. The Primer Fairy is also looking for H4350 powder.

Saw Cabelas in DE had 3 lbs of H4350 on the shelf..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom