• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    Hey all! New member from the Rockville area. I am anticipating a move up to Frederick county soon. I have a CZ SP01 that is my baby, a shadow 2, a Ruger SR22, and hopefully more to come soon. I absolutely love going to the range and would love to do my own reloading someday.

I am currently back in college after having open heart surgery and medical conditions that prevent me from going back to my old job. I was a tattoo artist for about 9 years.

Happy to find a community of like-minded individuals! Feel free to say hey!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome from just down 270 from you! Sounds like you're off to a good start with those pistols ... be careful, this place is full of enablers that will help you spend your money :-)

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    More than a few CZ owners here. When you start making your own ammo, you will realize just how tolerant the cz75 platform is. I call it my garbage disposal for 9x19.

Welcome and glad to hear you are back in the sport after surgery.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Hi, New from Montgomery County! I'm old from Montgomery County. Glad to know you.

CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    More than a few CZ owners here. When you start making your own ammo, you will realize just how tolerant the cz75 platform is. I call it my garbage disposal for 9x19.

Welcome and glad to hear you are back in the sport after surgery.

Hey everybody! Happy to hear from all of you! I'm not disappointed to find some enablers here ha! And I'm very glad to know I'm not the only one out here in 'moco'. Definitely feels like it sometimes!

I bought my SP-01 for my first handgun because all the research I’d done and the gun shop associates I'd bugged told me I’d not only fall in love with shooting it but that it would eat up and spit out just about anything you put through it. They were right. Unfortunately they were so right it seems I keep buying more of them! I’d like to find a kadet kit for it- since I also currently own a 22 it would be nice to be able to switch it out if I ever wanted/ needed to. Unfortunately I haven’t seen one in at least a year. Here’s hoping things calm down and balance out after the election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom