• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I wonder if all the people that have fallen on their swords in this thread know that Rack is back under a new name, and they're still left out in the cold?
    Joke or serious? Eruby made the comment in this thread or another, but maybe you're referring to someone else. Rack's posting style is distinctive. The person that Eruby made the accusation about sounds like the person that I've met who opened the account, not Rack.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I wonder if all the people that have fallen on their swords in this thread know that Rack is back under a new name, and they're still left out in the cold?

Who's to say they haven't used the same trick to come back. If anyone tries this Norton has been known to smack their pee pees.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG

Without pictures, you have no proof...Nothing but pure speculation... Somebody need to get a life...:rolleyes:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Posting direct quotes from the PP site, kinda obvious who the author is....

Kinda gray, not the same as a burner account.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Joke or serious? Eruby made the comment in this thread or another, but maybe you're referring to someone else. Rack's posting style is distinctive. The person that Eruby made the accusation about sounds like the person that I've met who opened the account, not Rack.

I don't want to answer for Eruby .

But I have said the R & R can see any part of MDS and more then likely is reading in certain quantities .

He really don't need another forum name to do so , he has lots of friends here that would help a brother out .
    Maybe I am speaking out of school but it is the truth .

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I don't want to answer for Eruby .

But I have said the R & R can see any part of MDS and more then likely is reading in certain quantities .

He really don't need another forum name to do so , he has lots of friends here that would help a brother out .

Maybe I am speaking out of school but it is the truth .
    Yeah, I agree with you. Deep Lurker is a nice man. His style is generally milquetoast and repetitive (apologies, DL).

I'm not discounting that DL might have helped post some organizational stuff on R&R's request, but R&R is traveling last I heard, before chemo next week. This has kind of been his habit. I don't think DL has been in the same zip code since yesterday.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Why don't we agree to let Jeff get on with his life. We don't really need to watch over Jeff. He's a big boy and can take care of himself. We've had our obligatory off the subject ramblings too. I think this thread has gone around enough for everyone to speak their minds.

Goodnight sweet prince; and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.....

Mr H

Banana'd
    Why don't we agree to let Jeff get on with his life. We don't really need to watch over Jeff. He's a big boy and can take care of himself. We've had our obligatory off the subject ramblings too. I think this thread has gone around enough for everyone to speak their minds.

Goodnight sweet prince; and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.....

And this.

Move on, and the world will find its way.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So what about MSI? Have they fallen out of favor like PP, or are they still universally well liked?
    There's a diversity of opinion here, so by posing the question, it will obviously elicit some thoughts from people that don't like MSI, and perhaps could be done after the legislative session?

I suspect that even those that have questions about where MSI devotes resources were likely happy with Pennak's "expert witness" testimony in Annapolis.

No doubt there were other very important contributions - the NRA rep, Mike from MSRPA, DBlas (former MSI President), John Josselyn, members of the PP (incl you and your wife, if I remember correctly who you are - I realize that you're both in MSI too), pbharvey's kid, and some others come to mind.

Eta: full disclosure, I'm an MSI member, although not a super active one involved in decision making. I support their efforts through sitting at their table at gun shows when able (ShaftEd, unfortunately not this weekend).

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The antis are getting hard-on reading this thread.

Why do you say that? It's nothing more than a user of a forum being kicked off the forum for not following the rules of the forum. You don't think this doesn't happen on the anti 2a side?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom