• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Our best hope is that they amend this bill to be at least legal, and then that Atterbeary refuses to allow any mote changes to her precious bill, and that they cannot reconcile them.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Our best hope is that they amend this bill to be at least legal, and then that Atterbeary refuses to allow any mote changes to her precious bill, and that they cannot reconcile them.

You are wise beyond your years grasshopper.

Great effort tonight!

NewTwo

Jan 10, 2020
    Amazing testimonies to all of you! I think it's safe to say everyone brought their A-game, even the NRA rep did his homework for once! Many hard hitting and fantastic points laid out with the full two minutes for each. Much support from our senate colleagues with great questions. While we might not have killed the bill, they're definitely going to have to make significant changes to it and try and reconcile that with Atterbeary's monstrosity.

All in all, 100x better than HB4. This is why I like the Senate.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    FWIW- I have no idea how I ended up on a panel with Sen. Lee, Andrea Chamblee, et al. They called my name and I wasn't about to pass up the offer.
    I signed up to testify "In Favor" and gave the "regular", young AA trooper in plain clothes- who is present at every session- a head's up of what my intentions were.
    I'm convinced The Senate Chair was in the loop and he was who stopped the trooper trying to remove me from the panel.
    PP members in the front row saw what most missed.

It was beautiful! I loved every minute of it!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Did she recognize you? I was in the back so couldn't see anything. After your testimony, I left the chamber for a bit, and their lawyer or whoever he is, and another woman in dress clothes were fussing about it. I caught that this is a new tactic and they were clearly upset by it. Unfortunately I didn't get to really eavesdrop.

Did she recognize you? I was in the back so couldn't see anything. After your testimony, I left the chamber for a bit, and their lawyer or whoever he is, and another woman in dress clothes were fussing about it. I caught that this is a new tactic and they were clearly upset by it. Unfortunately I didn't get to really eavesdrop.

Ironically, She sat down next to me and said something along the lines of "Thanks for being here, I really appreciate it." I thought to myself, you have no idea. Her tone did a complete 180 when the trooper tried to remove me, as she heard him say I wasn't supposed to be on this panel and I told him my name was called and I was in favor of the bill. It was at that time the chair called off the trooper and allowed me to stay.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I think we should all be in favor of common sense! That was priceless. The looks from the rest of the panel. Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Thank to all who went yesterday, I unfortunately could not make it due to a death in the family. Keep fighting the good fight!!!

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    went back and watched Sen Lee's introduction again and am amazed at her inability to answer the question asked...

Sure wish we had more Senators like Ready and Hough!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It is great we have folks here that get up and speak and make a difference . They show the flaws of such bills and expose them for what they are as Freedom Restrictions and infringements . The opposition lie and distort any real facts and make stuff up , it is shameful for them to do this .

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Great work SG! I was talking with Engine4 about this idea in the Capitol lobby yesterday. Didn't know it was your idea, wish I would have seen it in person. We had to leave during Hogan's speech. I thought I heard some plagiarism by Hogan of Trump's SOTU. See you all next time! fred55

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Great work SG! I was talking with Engine4 about this idea in the Capitol lobby yesterday. Didn't know it was your idea, wish I would have seen it in person. We had to leave during Hogan's speech. I thought I heard some plagiarism by Hogan of Trump's SOTU. See you all next time! fred55

Fred and Mrs. Fred it was a pleasure and honor hitting the bricks with you both yesterday. I am sorry Mrs. Fred couldn't get warm. Bet she wanted the car heat on high half way back!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom