• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BL4CKL4B

Feb 10, 2017
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-says-beto-orourke-will-take-care-of-the-gun-problem-with-me/

While accepting Beto O’Rourke’s endorsement Monday night, Biden told the former Texas congressman that he will be heavily involved in federal gun control efforts if Biden takes office.

“I want to make something clear: I’m going to guarantee you this in not the last you’re seeing of this guy,” Biden said to a crowd in Dallas. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort. I’m counting on you. We need you badly, the state needs you, the country needs you, you’re the best.”

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Beto....

Attachments

• 8750E9BB-C159-4BA4-ACB1-DA7816C60925.jpg
      8750E9BB-C159-4BA4-ACB1-DA7816C60925.jpg
      82.3 KB · Views: 1,243

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Bob O’Dork As US AG

That is Scary!

Talk about elevated gun sales and Ammo shortages.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    I don’t even think Biden’s strategists are feeding him this rhetoric, I think it’s just off-the-cuff Biden which is even more concerning. If him or Bloomberg get the nom I’ll face a tough decision (but I could never vote for Trump).

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I don’t even think Biden’s strategists are feeding him this rhetoric, I think it’s just off-the-cuff Biden which is even more concerning. If him or Bloomberg get the nom I’ll face a tough decision (but I could never vote for Trump).

You'd vote for one of them over Trump? Seriously?:sad20:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015

Your presence on a forum that supports the 2A is questionable, then.

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Your presence on a forum that supports the 2A is questionable, then.

I’m a progressive who supports 2A rights, but not a single issue voter and I’ve only recently changed my views on 2A rights. My presence here is to learn more about 2A advocacy so I can get involved and just learn more about guns/shooting/shooting sports generally.

Does the current democratic party appear to have any concern for the 2nd Amendment? Not really. Are there other liberals/progressives who support the 2nd Amendment? Yes, and its more than a nominal amount.

There’s just a lot about Trump that makes me unable to vote for him which I won’t get into here because: (1) It’s not the place; (2) I respect the fact that most people here disagree with me and in no way want to pass judgment (or appear to be passing judgment) on people who do support him.

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    I’d never vote for Trump. 99% sure I’d never vote for Bloomberg, and now leaning towards not voting for Biden.

It is your right to vote for whoever you want. However, you also don’t have to vote. If you do decide to vote for one of the gun grabbers, I am of the opinion that you no longer get to complain about any anti-2A legislation. Because you literally voted for it.

If you don’t want to vote for Trump that is all fine and dandy, but, please elaborate on what they bring to the table that makes them a better choice than just sitting this one out?

I am genuinely curious and not trying to start an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom