• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MdShooter1

Oct 7, 2020
    Just purchased a Hawke Vantage red dot - model 12 104 (30 mm). This is my first red dot, and so far I’m very happy with it. Have used it on my Henry 44 mag and my Henry 22 mag levers. Paid a little over $100 for it new. Very wide and clear field of view, red dot stays sharp and well defined even at highest brightness levels. Sighting in went smoothly. Not a lot of bells and whistles on this model. No auto on or off. The reticle brightness and the windage and elevation controls have a very good tactile feel. So far it just seems to do the job very nicely. If you have any specific questions respond back and I’ll be glad to answer.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    I bought a Hawke Vantage 6-24 x 44 and I must say buyer beware . Figure I would try them . Customer service seems great only problem I’m on my 3rd scope. I have replaced this scope with another brand a Nikon which has never failed me . Not big money scopes either one but I have no faith in there products .for me it’s just been bad after bad after bad . 3 scope is ready to go back to them again at this point I have no interest in having another one . Recticle broke , chip inside of glass , fog / looks like water drop inside . This is my experience with Hawke , ya they will keep replacing it. Rather have one that functions.

Rus

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2017
    No. Carroll County
    Hawke

Got an illuminated model Hawke three weeks ago. So far, about two hours on it, gone through two batteries already. Not a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom