• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    IF you like your guns and want to keep your guns and if you like your gun range and want to keep your range you need to vote.

This election will be critical for gun owners so make sure you are up to date with your voter registration.

Here is a link for Maryland residents to check their voter registration and more:

https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/VoterSearch
    You can use this tool to:
    Review your voter registration record.
    Request a duplicate voter registration card.
    Find out where to vote.
    Find out your voting districts.
    Find out your local board of elections.
    See the status of your mail-in or provisional ballot.
    View your sample ballot.

If you are not yet registered to vote here is the link to get registered:

https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/OnlineVoterRegistration/InstructionsStep1

If you live in another state or DC look up your own state and be ready to vote even if you know who will win your state. Because in this election the total vote count will be as important to the expected aftermath shenanigans as the actual electoral count.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Every Vote Counts

Amen. More than ever ... this really should be our 2A community war cry (particularly as pointed out in the current thread on the pre-2021 GA activities, MD and other lib states are now home to who the heck knows how many former fence-sitters and even gun control “supporters” who’ve “seen the light” and recognize gun control for the sham it is. They have finally been “affected” and are “woke.”

I imagine (hope) no gun owners in VA need to be reminded, Every Vote Counts!!!

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I will be voting in person as I have since age 18. Now I'm 63. Have never missed a primary or general election and never will !!! It's not just firearms many other issues also, we all know that.

ESP

Nov 21, 2012
    Maryland
    I always vote, even if I have to hold my nose and take a shower afterwards. Not voting is like adding a vote for the opposition. I need the politicians to know I, and my opinions, are out there and and they count (as one vote, but they add up)

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I love the misinformation regarding mail in voting vs absentee voting. They are not the same. If you can get food you can vote in person.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• 29664A9E-72D8-4675-83A9-DCEE5FD82D61.jpg
      29664A9E-72D8-4675-83A9-DCEE5FD82D61.jpg
      55.5 KB · Views: 462
    • A36710A5-9853-442E-85DF-4741C6039D74.jpg
      A36710A5-9853-442E-85DF-4741C6039D74.jpg
      29.2 KB · Views: 600

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Indeed. Even though there's no way Trump takes Maryland, the popular vote will be a big issue. The second term will benefit from him winning it. Vote.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what damnfoolishness our overlords will concoct to extend the mail in ballot receipt deadline. Especially in light of the retard Judge's PA ruling.

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Just for reference: bumpstocks are machine guns because of royal decree..........................

You wanted it, you got it.

MAGA.

kool361

Apr 16, 2020
    Damascus
    Voting is really important in this election. Make sure you vote for who you think represents you the best. Just don't be part of some group who thinks they need to go to their polling place and disrupt or intimidate people because everyone has the privilege to vote for whomever they please.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads