• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    They already have an AG opinion protecting what they are doing. Per the AG, there is nothing requiring active public participation in the process nor requiring the legislature to accept testimony from the public in any manner.

Opinions, you know what they're like; I bet Frosh has more than one.

Scrawny old chickenshit draft-dodging SOB can stick his opinion back where he pulled it out from.

Of course, he does embody Maryland Democrat political theory.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I just realized something. Correct me if I am wrong. I am pretty sure that I gave you a ride after one of the sessions this past year across the bridge to the Navy Stadium parking lot. It was late, we walked out of the House or the Senate building, pretty sure it was the House, with a few people, I asked you if you needed a ride across the bridge. You almost turned me down but then said, "yeah, I will take a ride". As soon as we got to my jeep it started raining like cats and dogs. There may have even been a deceased grandparent or 2 fall from the sky. It was raining HARD. I dropped you off at your vehicle on the other side. I would bet a hundred bucks that was you.

Yes, and my post "You must be new here" was in full knowledge of your efforts in Annapolis. It was meant in jest at the notion that Democrats in Annapolis would waste an opportunity to infringe on gun owners.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Yes, and my post "You must be new here" was in full knowledge of your efforts in Annapolis. It was meant in jest at the notion that Democrats in Annapolis would waste an opportunity to infringe on gun owners.

10-4 to that! I was almost 100 percent sure that was you but only right after I made the first reply. 9 or 10 months and memory fades easily. hodgepodge is one that sticks with you though. I hope we get to meet up again sometime soon... But someplace other than Annapolis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom